Teacher's Pet- Ethan Dolan

Y/n's Pov

Students and teachers don't bond a lot, students usually hate their teachers but this a whole different story. I have ummm a weird bonding with my teacher/private tutor.

Ethan- Y/n! Are you paying attention?!

I get off my mind and go back to reality.

Ethan- Y/n?
Y/n- Yes Ethan...Sorry sir

They all look at me and I turned red, Ethan rolls his eyes. I look back down on my notebook and copy the things on the board on my notebook.

Ethan- Everybody work on exercise 6,7 and 8 on page 69

He looks at me and winks, I blush and bite my lip. I open my book and start doing the exercise, the others were looking down on their notebook and that's when Ethan started walking around the class.

He passes by me and purposely knocks off my pencil case.

Ethan- Oh I'm sorry
Y/n- It's ok

He goes down and picks up my stuff and then I felt a hand on my knee, my eyes widened and I look under my desk and see Ethan's hand on my knee. Fuck... He puts my stuff on my desk and his hand slowly goes up to my thigh.

I bite my pencil, my heart is pounding right now and I am slowly getting wet.

Ethan- Need help cause I can help you with umm your problem
Y/n- No it's ok sir umm I'm fine

He looks at me and glares, he places his hand on my inner thigh and grabs it, I bite my bottom lip trying not to moan.

Ethan- I said do you need help?

He whispers, I look into his eyes and they became darker and they were full of lust.

Y/n- Yes
Ethan- When the bell rings stay in class

He says and removes his hand from my thigh, I take a deep breath and look at him walking away. Fuck I'm in trouble.

-bell rings-

Everybody closed their books and put their stuff in their bags.

Ethan- Jason close the door please... Thank you
Jason- How about Y/n?
Y/n- I need a little bit of help cause I didn't understand the lesson today

He nods and closes the door, Ethan pushes his hair back and sits on his chair. I walk over and lean on one of the desks and look around the classroom.

Ethan- Cmon babygurl and lock the door

He says and bites his bottom lip, I lock the door and go over to him. I sit on his lap and he kisses my neck, I bite my bottom lip and moan a little bit.

He grabs my leg and positioned me on top of him, I grind on him and he groans a little bit. He kisses me and unbottons my shirts and pulls it off.

He unclips my bra and pulls that off too, he sucks on my breast and I moan.

He covers my mouth.

Ethan- How many times do I have to tell you don't be so damn loud
Y/n- Shit sorry
Ethan- didn't I also tell you to stop apologising?
Y/n- Sorry... Fuck!

He chuckles and kisses me, I wrap my arms around his neck and scratch the back of his neck. He groans and gets up and puts me down, he unbuckles his belt. I get on my knees and help him out, I pull his belt off and unbotton his pants and pull them down along with his boxers.

He's dick was so damn hard!

Ethan- What is it babe?
Y/n- Nothing ummm
Ethan- Like what you see don't you?
Y/n- I always do daddy

He chuckles, I grab his dick and lick his tip. He puts his hand on my head and pushes my head in, I gag and he groans and starts breathing heavily.

Ethan- Fuck babyy

He moans, I have very bad gag reflex but it's not like I give a fuck. I deepthroat his dick and gag, he groans and I feel his dick twitching. He cums in my mouth and swallow without hesitation.

Ethan- Good girl
Y/n- I think it's my turn now?

He smirks and picks me up and puts me on his chair, he opens my legs and puts his head between them. He puts my skirt up and pulls down my underwear.

Ethan- Fuck babe... You're so wet princess

He licks his lips and then pressed his tongue on my pussy. I moaned and looked at him, he licked me and rubbed like clit.

Y/n- Eth~Ethan~~

He starts humming in me which drived me crazyyyy! He knows how to pleasure me fuck. I tug his hair and twirled it and bite my lip. I felt a knot on my stomach.

Y/n- Eth~~Ethan... I-I'm gonna c~cum

I cum all over his face and he smirks, he picks me up and placed me on his desk. He lines his dick with my entrance and slowly pushes himself in me, I bite my lip.

Ethan grabs my waist and thrusts in me, I moan and he covers my mouth. He glares at me at me and goes harder, I throw my head back and moan.

Ethan- Fuck you're so loud
Y/n- I-I can't h~help it~~

He picks me up and fucks me while he's standing, I wrap my arms around his neck and put my head on the crook of his neck to muffle my moans.

Y/n- E~Ethan
Ethan- mmmmh... Baby

I kiss him and I feel him twitch in me and he cums in me, it's ok I'm on birth control. He sits on his chair and breathes heavily, I was still on top of him. I put my head on his chest and feel his heart beating, he pulls his dick out of me and groans.

Ethan- Fuck... You have to learn to be quiet babygirl
Y/n- How about tonight? My parents aren't home
Ethan- I'll be there

I chuckle and kiss him, the bell rings. We get dressed and give him a last peck on his lips before leaving to go to my next classs.