School Trip pt.2-Grayson Dolan

-skip trip-

Once we get there we go to our assigned room and grab our suitcases, I grab my suitcase and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I remove one of my earbuds, it's Grayson.

Grayson- Looks like we are together
Y/n- yeah right
Grayson- I'm not kidding look

It's true...unbelievable I walk up to my teacher and tell her I don't want to sleep in the same room with Grayson but she said she can't do anything.

I grab my suitcase and go to the room I'm staying at and see Grayson already getting comfortable, he was shirtless!

Grayson- Like what you see babe?

He smirks

Y/n- I'll slap that smirk...amd don't you feel cold?
Grayson- Nope

I roll my eyes and take off my shoes and lie on the bed, Grayson was reading a book which was rare...

Grayson- Really can't keep your eyes of me baby girl

He says while he was still reading his book

Y/n- I- it's

I stutter...he chuckles and closes his book. He gets up and crashes next to me, he smiles and I just roll my eyes.

Grayson- Why do you hate me so much?

I ignore him...

Grayson- I'm talking to you...hellooo?

I ignore him again...he grabs my phone and I yell as I get up and try to reach my phone but I couldn't cause I'm so fucking short.

Y/n- GRAY GIVE IT BACKK!

He laughs as I chase him around the room, I trip on my shoe accidentally pushing Grayson down with me. I was on top of him...he smirks and the door opens.

Crystal- Y/N CAN YOU TELL...Jeremy that I'm right

She says slowly lowering her voice down, she looks at me

Crystal- what is going on here?
Y/n- nothing
Crystal- really?

She says and points at me and Grayson

Y/n- I tripped I promise you
Crystal- ok but my question is why are you still on top of him?

Me and Gray look at each other and quickly got up...but why did I stay on top of him though?

I grab my phone and wave goodbye to Grayson and go with Crystal.

Crystal- anyways after the campfire tonight me, Jeremy, Lila and a few others are gonna go to the hot tub...wanna join?
Y/n- yeah sure

I smile and follow the program for today.

-skip to evening-

After the campfire me and Grayson were supposed to clean up so I grab a broom and start sweeping.

Crystal- see you at the hot tub bitch
Y/n- kk

Once I finished sweeping I put the broom away and was about to go to my room to change but someone stopped me. Grayson grabs my wrist, I turn around and look at him.

He looked...shy? Nervous somewhere between those two.

Y/n- are you ok?
Grayson- I don't know...I just have the feeling I should tell you
Y/n- what is it

He stayed silent for a little, I check my phone. I had to go

Y/n- Gray spit out already I have to-

And just like I felt my heart drop, Grayson smashed his lips onto mine. I was surprised but it felt good, I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer and holds me really tight.
He breaks the kiss...

Grayson- Fuck I don't want to let go
Y/n- well it's freezing so you will have to let go eventually Gray

He chuckles and pecks my lips, we go to our room and Crystal was there waiting for me.

Crystal- about time cmon
Y/n- I'm not gonna come sorry
Crystal- b-but BITCH

I gasp and playfully slap her,

Crystal- why not?!

She whines, I point at Grayson.

Crystal- you literally said nothing was going on...how did something happen so FAST?!

she leaves and I just laugh...she's gonna get over it for sure tomorrow.

I change intoy pjs and sleep next to Grayson.