Prom- Ethan Dolan

Y/n's Pov

Prom is tomorrow and I still don't have a date so me and my best friend are going together. I see her walking to her locker so I run up to her.

Y/n- Hey bitch ready for tomorrow?
Isabella- Y/n I'm so fucking sorry but umm Jake asked me to go with him
Y/n- Oh...no problem I'm so happy for you boo
Isabella- I swear I'm gonna make it up to you

I force a smile and she hugs me, we go to class and take our sits. Ethan Dolan walks in and waves at me, I wave back and smile. I really like him but my ass doesn't have the guts to tell him.

-after school-

I leave the school and enter my car, I wave "goodbye" to Isabella and drive back home. As I was driving back home I see Ethan walking he lives next door so I ask him if he wanted a ride.

Ethan- Umm Sure

I smile and he opens the door and sits in the passengers seat. I drive back home and park my car on the driveway, we exit the car.

Ethan- Thanks
Y/n- You're welcome

I smile and grab my keys.

Ethan- Hey umm quick question
Y/n- Yeah?
Ethan- Do you have a date to prom yet?
Y/n- No
Ethan- Oh ok umm would you like to... Ummm i don't know

I cover his mouth and he looks at me confused

Y/n- Ethan Grant Dolan...yes I will go to prom with you

I remove my hand and he smiles

Ethan- Great

I chuckle and kiss his cheek, I run to the front door and open it. I look at Ethan and smile, he smiles and walks to his house. I go in and close the door, I put my stuff down and walk to the living room and see Isabella just chilling.

Y/n- JESUS BELLA! YOU SCARED ME!
Isabella- HIIII bitch
Y/n- What are you doing here?
Isabella- What do you mean? I'm always here eating your food
Y/n- I'm triggered

She laughs as I glare at her.

Isabella- So what was pretty boy doing with you?
Y/n- Nothing
Isabella- Cut the bullshit Y/n
Y/n- Ok damn he asked me to prom
Isabella- Nice

She smiles and continues eating, I playfully roll my eyes and go upstairs to change. I go back downstairs and watch TV with Isabella.

-skip to night time-

Isabella is gonna sleep at my house...again but my parents don't mind. We both get ready for bed cause we need our sleep for tomorrow.

-next morning-

I get up and Isabella of course was sleeping, I run to my bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth. I do my skin care and put on a simple crop top and shorts. I wake Isabella up and she groans.

Y/n- GET YOUR ASS UP!
Isabella- Shut uuup!
Y/n- Bitch cmon!!!
Isabella- NO

I grab the pillow she was hugging, she groans and grabs another one and hugs it.

Y/n- Fine imma go get Starbucks by myself then
Isabella- FUCK YOU! YOU KNOW STARBUCKS IS MAH WEAKNESS!

I evil laugh, she gets up and gets ready.

-25 minutes later-

We go back to my house to eat breakfast and like get ready and shit. I take a warm bath to relax while Isabella does the same thing in guests bathroom.