1st time- grayson dolan

y/n's pov

i am honestly a really chilled person like if tell me to go and yell something in public i will do it cause idgaf lol.

today was the first day of school and we seniors aka me have a party at the football field at night. so i am getting ready, i take a shower blah blah blah...put on some eyeliner and and mascara and this is my outfit for tonight

i grab my phone and go to the school, once i get there i see one of my friends and go with her and we just dance and drink etc

that's when a guy approached us, grayson dolan and his brother ethan dolan. they're hot ngl but they can be dicks sometimes.

y/n- sup guys
grayson- hey you guys wanna get out it's kind of boring
eliza- i'm down
y/n- mk but why did u tell us why didn't you guys ask someone else
ethan- cause you guys are really chilled so ofc u would agree
y/n- tru

we go to their place and there were a few more people there, we just listened to music and shit that's when we all started drinking vodka cause some guy stole it from his parents cabinet i don't know.

-30 minutes later-

we were all drunk well not really the others were worse, they started laughing and just vibing and dancing. i joined them then i felt someone grabbing me and running upstairs, it was grayson.

we enter his bedroom i'm guessing and he shuts the door and locks and looks at me full of lust, i could see how horny he was. he slowly walks closer to me before grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him and started kissing.

he kisses me really hard, i start walking backwards until i hit the door. i wrap my arms around his neck and grab the back of his neck, he goes down to my neck and takes of my shirt. he touches my soft skin and bites his lip.

grayson- fuck you're beautiful y/n

he picks me and wraps my legs around him, he goes to his bed and gently puts me down. he takes of his sweater and unbuttoned his shirt slowly revealing his hot ass body.

y/n- holy fuck-

he chuckles, i get on my knees and pull him closer to me by his chain necklace and kiss him. i lie down and he uses his hands for support and slowly goes down kissing me everywhere.

he takes off my belt and pull down my pants and fishnets leaving me in my underwear and bra. i was kind of shy since no one ever saw my body, i was too insecure. he saw something was wrong

grayson- are you good?
y/n- yeah just no one really saw my body, i never liked showing too much skin
grayson- you're cute when you're shy

i blush a little and he softly kisses me, he takes off his pants and goes between my legs, he starts licking me through my thong.

i moan and bite my lip, he slowly removes my thong and opens my legs and starts eating me out. i scream and arch my back, fuck his tongue he really knows how to use it.

y/n- ~~g-god grayson

he pushes his tongue in me, i moan and push him deeper. he starts rubbing my clit then continued licking me. he gets up and stands on the end of the bed, i get on my knees and rub him through his briefs.

grayson- stop teasing babe

i pull his briefs down and his hard dick just pops out. he do be big tho, he takes off his briefs and puts his hand on the back of my head.

i grab his dick and slowly put it in my mouth, grayson takes a deep breath and bites his lip. he pushes my head making me go deeper, he bops my head.

he groans and uses his other hand to make me go deeper, i was basically being suffocated by his dick. i gag and he let's go, i breathe and he looks at me and wipes the saliva off my lips. he pushes me and crawls up to me leaving wet  kisses all over my body.

he kisses me and we have a hot make out session, he reaches his nightstand and pulls the small drawer and grabs a condom. he rips it with his teeth and puts it on his dick.

he was about to put it in that's when i stopped him.

y/n- gray wait
grayson- what?
y/n- i- umm you see it's...
grayson- your first time?

he finishes my sentence, i nod and he smiles.

grayson- i'll be gentle don't worry babe but better get used to it cause i'm gonna be gentle for now only

he smirks and slowly pushes himself in me, i whine and grab his shoulder. his rock hard shoulder damn, he slowly thrusts. i press my lips together, i throw my head back trying to hold tears. jesus i didn't think it would hurt that much.

after a few more thrust pain slowly turned to pleasure, i moan and grayson took that a sign to go faster. he goes faster making me moan louder, he goes between the crook of my neck and went deeper. i scratch his back and bite my lip.

he moans, fuck when he moans he just keeps on turning me on.

y/n- fuck g~grayson
grayson- shit baby...ughhh

he uses his elbows for support and goes deeper and faster, i rub my clit and moan. he kisses me and i could feel his sweat, fuck.

-8 minutes later-

we were lying on the bed taking deep breaths, fuck. i turn around to look at him and he looks at me and licks his bottom lip.

grayson- how did it feel
y/n- god i am not having that talk i think you know how it felt
grayson- i'm happy i was your first dumbass

i slap him and kiss him, he bites my bottom lip and smirks. i roll my eyes and go closer to him and we cuddle up.