Bad Dreams- Grayson Dolan

Y/n's Pov

I have been having bad dreams lately, I always end up sleep talking and I feel so bad for waking Grayson up every time.

Y/n- no...no...please don't take him
Grayson- who? Babe wake up
Y/n- noo! GRAYSON!

I wake up with tears in my eyes, Grayson turns on the lamp and slowly rubs my back to help me calm down.

Y/n- God Grayson

I get up and hug him and crawl up in a ball and burry my face on his chest, he hugs me and kisses my head.

Grayson- What happened? Babe are you ok?
Y/n- Someone I don't know who wanted to k-kill you I don't why but it's just scary thinking that I will lose you
Grayson- That will never happen

He kisses me and wipes my tears away. He picks me up while I was still crawled up in a ball and goes downstairs to the kitchen. He places me on the kitchen counter like a child and gives me a glass of water.

He goes between my legs and hugs me, I drink the water and put the glass down. I hug him and he kisses my head slowly going down to my cheek then lips.

Grayson- Ready to go back to bed?

I nod, he smiles and kisses my forehead. I get off the counter and we go back upstairs. We enter our room, I close the door and go to the bed. I go under the covers and Grayson does the same thing and cuddles up with me, I smile knowing I'm safe with him. He kisses my forehead and puts a little bit of my hair behind my ear.

Grayson- No one will take me away from you baby...i will always be by your side princess

Hearing those words made my heart skip a beat, I smile and slowly went back to sleep.

A/N:

Short one I'm sorry...tell me if u liked it :)