1

I'm back! And with a new story! This one is gonna be good, I promise you. Hope you enjoy it!
Much love and happy readings!

Meredith woke up after a long, deep sleep. Derek had been in DC just recently. So she was taking care of quite the handful, with her two kids. Zola and Bailey. Of Course, Amelia and Alex were a great help. Even her newest known sister Maggie, the creation of Ellis and Richard, was a great help. At first, Meredith wasn't the kindest to Her, but now they are very close.

Meredith had been having quite bad headaches for the past week but figured it was just stress or a bug. She also had a deep cough but thought it was nothing. She walked into her children's rooms and woke them up slowly.

"Bailey, Zozo. Time to get up." Meredith said knocking on Zola's door and walking to get her toddler from the room next door.
"Good morning Bail's." She smiled while nuzzling his nose, he cooed and giggled in response.

"Good morning mommy," Zola said in her 5-year-old voice with joy. The three of them made their way downstairs and were happy to see Amelia there, already cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Mer. Good morning kiddos!" Amelia exclaimed while plating up eggs and toast for everyone. Maggie came down not shortly after, joining them at the table.

"Morning," Maggie mumbled while sipping her coffee. Meredith smiled at her but it quickly faded when a pulsating rush went through her head. It felt as if she was shifting in and out of reality. She slowly brought her fingers up to her temples and rubbed as the whole world turned off.

When Meredith finally came out of her trance She just slowly analyzed the room. It seemed as if the whole world just switched and flipped and She was left with a blurry flour as her sight. Meredith closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Once She opened them once again she saw Both Maggie and Amelia staring at her with a concerned look. She blinked a couple of times and stood up quickly gathering the plates, ignoring her sudden dizziness. She walked over to the sink and dropped the plates in while bringing her hands quickly down, using the counter to steady herself. She closed her eyes once again trying to regain her control.

"Meredith, I'm gonna go get the kids ready," Amelia said in the background in a worried tone. Meredith was able to tune it out while at the same time hearing every word. She was so wrapped in her world, that she didn't even notice Maggie come over Behind her.

"You okay Mer?" She questioned. Meredith could hear the concern in her voice ringing through her ears. She lifted her hands and began to rinse dishes while nodding slowly.

"I'm fine. Just stood up to fast." Meredith replied with a smile. Maggie nodded as if she believed her but She was still worried. Meredith finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher and went to get herself ready. Once She was done she quickly went outside to meet with the family and head over to the hospital. She asked Maggie to drive because She still had a pounding headache, and Maggie agreed. She'd been having these headaches for a while days and it felt as if her insides were turning out.

Meredith tried to hide the immense amount of pain she was in for kids and even her sisters, and it was quite hard but she managed. They had already pulled into the parking lot before Meredith could even register. She took her belongings and exited the car. Both Amelia and Maggie could tell something was off but they had to wait until the kids were dropped off at the Daycare.

"Okay bye Zola, bye Bailey." Amelia smiled while giving them both a kiss on the forehead. They both ushered into the daycare happily. Meredith looked empty. Her throat felt dry and her head was still throbbing. Amelia came out of the daycare and walked over to her.

"Are you okay Mer?" She asked while lightly grasping her arm. Meredith nodded.

"Y-yeah. Just feeling a little under the weather. I'm fine though." Meredith said smiling. The smile didn't quite reach her eyes, which were distant, almost hallow looking. Amelia nodded, she was still skeptical but decided to drop it. The two-headed toward the attending's lounge. Meredith grabbed her scrubs and went to change.