3

Next chapter! I knew I left y'all waiting, enjoy it! much love and happy readings!

"Meredith?!" Amelia shouted as Meredith fell to the ground in her clutch, she wasn't unconscious but her pulse was slow. Multiple nurses came running over and dropped to the floor with them. Amelia shooed them away while propping Meredith against her body.

"We're fine, we're fine. Get back to work." Amelia shouted. They nurses reluctantly left their side and walked over to their positions, except nurse Debbie who had know Meredith since she was a child.

"Would you at least like some water?" She questioned sweetly. Amelia nodded and wiped Meredith's hair from her sweating forehead.

"I'm okay." Meredith whispered while standing up on her own and stumbled to her side and gripped the wall beside the window in dizziness.

The many surgeons in the room had saw it happen and wanted to see what was wrong. Bailey held them back as she got closer to the door herself, not even letting Alex or Maggie go out.

"Just stay put." Bailey said firmly as she saw Meredith stand up and reach for the wall. Alex looked angry and Maggie looked very concerned, along with the other doctors by her.

"Meredith, slow down." Amelia whispered while standing up with her. Debbie handed them a water and Meredith gulped it quickly.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I was just dehydrated or something." She whispered just as Bailey walked out of the room. Meredith jumped at the door hit the wall loudly and took a quick breath. Amelia looked at Bailey and shook her head solemnly, signaling to leave them be, while leading Meredith towards an on-call room.

"Meredith, you're okay." Amelia re-assured while setting her limp body in the bed. It was just stress. They both told themselves that. It couldn't be anything else. Everything was clear. There was other testing but maybe Meredith just needed a little break. Meredith was shaking still as she tapped her fingers together quickly. Her breathing was normal, she didn't seem to be in her thoughts anymore but her eyes still hadn't stopped shaking, that worried Amelia. Meredith had just had was seemed to be hallucination or delusion, either or.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay.." she repeated over and over while shaking her head again.

"I'm gonna get us both a couple days off work.. how does that sound? Some r and r. We can call Derek later tonight if you'd like." Amelia smiled while rubbing her stiff back. She knew that Maggie and her had gotten no results from any testing. It certainly was odd what was happening but still, they all believed it was stress. They had called Derek before, he knew that Meredith wasn't feeling well but they had been communicating less and less as his time in DC grew more and more.

"Yeah.. yeah that sounds- sounds good." She murmured while rubbing her forehead as her elbows rest on her knees. Amelia continued to run her back on soft circles. Meredith still seemed quite flustered, Amelia stayed silent watching as her sister sat uncomfortably. Her body seemed to not want to stop, it was a continuous cycle, either a full night of sleep or none at all. And sleep was so deep to only be filled with an un-wakeable pain.

"I can talk to Bailey right now if you'd like, we can go home." Amelia whispered as lightly as possible.

"No, you need to finish the meeting I can- I'll stay here, you go. I'll be- I'll be fine." Meredith said, knowing she had pulled Amelia from their meeting. Amelia frowned and stopped rubbing.

"No I don't, Nelson can take over for me. I think we should just go home and rest. We both need some." Amelia stood up. Meredith nodded and stood up with her, not willing to disagree. Amelia squeezed her hand but allowed her to walk by herself. First stopping at the conference room.
"Stay out here." Amelia intriguing, giving nurse Debbie a look to make sure she did. Amelia then snuck in, hoping to not cause another disturbance but once she entered the whole room went silence and quickly into chaos of question bombardment.