Chapter 3| Rebellious

My eyes shot open and I sat up.
" Woah." I grabbed my head.
" Christina?" Kylie came to me.
" How do you feel?" She asked.
" I feel awesome. Lets go to the beach." I said as I got up.
" No. We can't." Kylie said.
" Why?" I asked.
" Um, everyone isn't awake." Kylie said.
" Okay." I said as I sat down. This is getting boring. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a pony tail then walked out.
" I'll just go to my room to get something, wait here." Kylie said as she walked out. I walked to my door- locked inside. I noticed that Sky was in here too. I quickly went to my balcony. I closed the door and looked around. I rose the water from the swimming pool to me. I jumped in the water. I didn't fall through and sinked. My head was above the surface. I put the water back in the pool. My head went under but I quickly got back up. I got out of the pool and walked out the gate.
" What to do?" I asked myself as I walked to the pier.
" Isn't it Christina?" I turned around to see Jordan. I smiled and hugged him.
" Want to have some fun?" He asked. I nodded as we walked to the beach. We went under the pier and hid behind a rock.
" So here is what you do. Get some water and hit people with it. It's like a water balloon fight but we have an unlimited amount plus they won't know it was us." Jordan smiled.
" Alright." I smiled back.
" Look." Jordan said. I saw a girl set her stuff on the sand. I rose the water and turned it into a sphere.
" Now, throw it." He said. I throw it to the girl and it hit her on the back.
" Ow! Who did that?" She shouted. Jordan and I ducked. I giggled while he chuckled.
" Good. You're a natural." He said. I noticed a scar on his shoulder.
" What happened?" I asked as I gently felt it. He flinched a little.
" Christina... I didn't mean to hurt the King and Queen. I had too." He said. I backed away.
" What do you mean?" I asked.
" If I didn't do it, my parents would be killed." He said.
" Jordan, what is it really like to be a Wild Shark?" I asked.
" It's fun. We swim around the ocean going to new places. We don't stay in one place. " He said.
" Do you know where you are from?" I asked.
" Yea, I'm from an ocean near Brazil." He said. I nodded.
" Look, another." He said. We threw the water and watch them scream. We laughed and sat down.
" Christina!" I heard Nash shout.
" They're looking for me." I said as I held Jordan's arm.
" Let them keep looking then... Let's go." Jordan said as we ran away.
.
" Let me catch my breath." I said. Jordan nodded and looked around.
" Let's do something tonight." Jordan said as he breathed heavily.
" Sure. " I said. I noticed that the sun was going down.
" The day went by fast." I said.
" When you are having fun, it is." He chuckled.
" What should we do?" I asked.
" Eat. Lets eat some food." Jordan said. I nodded. We walked into this restaurant. We waited then finally got a table.
"I never had this much fun before. " I said.
" Can you explain why?" He asked.
" Everyday when I was on land... I was so scared that if someone found out my secret that the whole world will hunt us down. " I said.
" You're just overthinking. " He said.
" Yea, maybe." I said as I looked at the menu.
" Oh... lobster and fish-" I cut him off.
" What is wrong with you?" I blurted out.
" What?"
" Those are living sea creatures. We can't eat them." I said.
" They are dead and cooked. We can eat them." Jordan said.
" You can. I'm not." I said.
" Your loss." He said. I sighed.
What has happen to me today? I'm suppose to be with my friends. It feels like I'm trapped in someone else's body.
" Christina?" I heard my name being shouted. I got up.
" Christina, you will get caught. You said you don't want to be with your friends." Jordan said.
" I didn't say that, Jordan. I don't know what is wrong with me but I know now that I'm not suppose to be here... with you. " I said as I ran out. I look to see Cameron.
" Cameron." I shouted as I ran to him.
" Christina... where have you been?" He asked as he hugged me.
" I'll explain later." I said as we walked away.