Chapter 10| Finally letting Him go

I finish doing my makeup then look at myself in the mirror. Tonight, everyone is going to eat out at some restaurant.
I would have ordered pizza and watch movie. That is more like a celebration to me.
Why are we celebrating anyway? I don't know. I guess the Jacks just wanted to be with us.
And I think it would be a good time to talk to Carter. Try to be friends again because I'm sure Abby won't come.
" Hey, Christina- Woah." Cam said as he walked in.
" Hey." I said as I turned around.
" You look... look... uhh." Cam lost his words.
" It's okay, Cam. I know you get nervous around beautiful women." I said.
" I know that you're one of them." He smirked. I laughed as I grabbed my purse.
" Hey, um... I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss."
" The one that we was dared to do? " I asked. He nodded.
" I kind of felt guilty. You know, you didn't want to and I force you-" I cut him off.
" Cam, that was months ago. Plus, it was a treat seeing you shirtless." I smiled as I walked out.
" So you flirting with me now?" Cam smirked as he put his hand on my waist.
" No, I'm being friendly." I said as I pushed his hand away. I heard him chuckle as I walked to Nash.
" Thanks for picking me up and taking the blame. I'm sorry." I said to Nash.
" No problem, I..." Nash trailed off as he turned around to face me.
" Christina!" Sky shouted.
" Hm." I said as I walked to her.
" It's Matt. He keeps staring at me." She said.
" So you shouted for my attention? " I asked. She nodded.
" What you want me to do? Freeze him? " I asked.
" No... talk to him... for me." Sky said, pleading.
" Fine." I said as I walked to him. Matt was sitting down on the chair in the kitchen.
" Hey, Matt." I said as I sat on the chair near him.
" Hey." He said.
" What's wrong?" I asked.
" Christina, please stop pretending to be nice. I know I messed up. I lost the girl that I fell in love with. And I hurt her. You have every right to hate me." Matt said. At this moment, I realized how mean I was to him. I didn't want to hurt him but I didn't want him hurting Sky.
" Matt... I messed up. I shouldn't have treated you like that. You know, almost freezing you to death. You are one of the nicest people I know and I just didn't expect you to do that."
" I didn't expect me to do that too... When I left, my ex and I- we ran away to Las Vegas to meet her partners. Rude people. She tried to make me move to New York with her. But I couldn't. I rented an apartment and lived there." Matt said.
" Oh, I didn't know. I thought you would just party and be drunk with her." I said. He didn't say anything. It began to get awkward.
" Hey, let's go." Gilinsky said as he walked to the door. I put on my heels and walked out. We all got in a limousine.
" Okay, why are we getting all fancy and stuff?" Sky asked.
" Doesn't even seem like us." Kylie said.
" We barely have these fancy gatherings." Hayes said.
" We are meeting someone special." Jack Gilinsky smiled.
" It better be good." Johnson said. Gilinsky shot him a glare but then just laughed it off.
" Wait! Abby is coming." Carter said.
" You got to be-" Sky covered my mouth before I could say anything else.
" Why is she coming? She almost knows about you know- our secret." Sky said. She didn't say mermaid because the driver could be listening.
" Don't worry." Carter said with a smile. Abby walked in the limousine and sat between Carter and me. How am I not surprised?
" Hey, Christina." She smiled.
" Hey, Abby." I forced a smile. I know I shouldn't be a jerk towards her but you know how jealousy works.
" You know this doesn't feel right. Where's Shawn or Aaron? The rest of the guys? I miss when we were all together." Sky said.
" We do too." Cam said. The driver drove us to the restaurant. Once I walked in, cold air hits me. Regretting the choice of wearing a dress but if I didn't, I'd probably look like a hobo and get kicked out. We were seated and all that other stuff. I sat by Sky, of course. Abby, again, took a seat between Carter and me. I wanted to talk to him.
" Christina, I don't know why you are mad at me but I'm sorry for whatever I did. " Abby suddenly whispered to me.
" Carter is just-" She was cut off by a girl shouting.
" Hey, guys." A girl with brown hair came sat by Gilinsky.
" Who is she?" Sky asked.
" This is-" Gilinsky was cut off.
" Madison Beer." Abby stood up.
" Abby." Madison stood up too and walk to her.
" I miss you." Abby squealed as they hugged.
" I miss you too. I love your hair. Ugh, so cute." Madison smiled as she went back to her seat. I looked at her once more and then realized... She was the girl from my dream. I hope the dream wasn't true. She seems nice.
Everyone talked and had fun but I realized that Carter was uncomfortable. I looked at him then he looked at me. He got up and walked outside. I followed him.
" Carter, what's wrong?" I asked.
" Nothing, it's just... I don't know. " He said.
" Carter, please tell me." I said as I held his arm.
" Christina, I like you but I like Abby... but I also like Madison." I stepped back. How many girls do he want? It's ridiculous.
" I can't believe you." I said with anger.
" What?"
" You messed with my feelings, telling me how special I am to you then you kiss some girl name Chloe! But I still forgive you. Then Jenny comes and you hurt me even more. She hated me from the start and you didn't care. Then there is Maggie, I have no problem with her because she is awesome but you messed that up. You tell me that you love me and you wish to date me but every time there is a girl, you just forget about me. What are you trying to do, Carter? Are you trying to hurt me? Are you trying to hurt them? Well, I'm sick and tired of it. Carter, you are a jerk. " I said. It felt good saying that to his face. I walked back inside and sat by Sky.
" What happened?" She asked.
" Just a talk with Carter." I said, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abby, why you do dis?
Anyways, don't worry, Abby is not the problem... maybe... maybe not. She might end up being with Cam ( Haha, no ).