Chapter 8|I'm the Bad One

" Hey, Carter. I know there is some tension between us but I need a ride." I said as I spoke to the phone.
" Why? What happened?" He asked.
" Um, just had a walk and gotten lost." I said as I shrugged.
" Fine. Where are you?" He asked.
" I don't know. Um, I think it's the park we went to. Yea, it is." I said.
" Can you walk home?" He asked.
" Carter, it's raining and I don't have my necklace." I said.
" Oh, okay. I'm coming." He said as he hung up. I sighed and turned to Jordan.
" Good job." He smiled.
" What do you want with him?" I asked.
" Just want to talk." He smirked.
" I don't like the sound of that. I did you a favor so give me the potion." I said as I held out my hand.
" How can I trust you? You'll tell him." He said.
Minutes later, a car came. It stopped near me. The window rolled down.
" Girl, it's not raining." Sky said.
" You gotta be kidding me." I said as Jordan walked towards us.
" Jordan... why are you here?" Sky asked.
" Wanted to speak to Carter. I guess that won't happen. Deal is off." Jordan said.
" Oh, and don't forget this." Jordan said as he threw my necklace at me. I caught it as he walked away. I looked at Sky.
" Get in the car." She said, annoyed. I sighed and got in the passenger seat. She started to drive.
" I can't believe you. Putting Carter in danger. Why? How can you do this?" Sky said.
" I just wanted the potion." I said.
" This is what Kylie was afraid of. " Sky said.
" Sky, I had so much fun. " I said.
" But it's dangerous... Maybe you're jealous." Sky said.
" Why would I be jealous?" I said.
"Carter and Abby... They look like they were meant for each other." Sky said. I just looked out the window.
" Listen, I'm sorry that I'm acting like this. It's just... We just wanna protect you and our secret." She said.
" I get it. A part of me wants to just let loose but a part of me tells me that it's wrong." I said.
" That's why we don't want you outside or drinking that potion." She said.
" Yea." I said as I looked at her. Sky put her finger on her chin like she was thinking.
" Maybe that's why you are so special. You can somewhat stop yourself for doing the wrong thing." Sky said.
" I don't think so. I made so much mistakes." I said.
" Uh..." She trailed off. My phone buzzed.
Carter:
I sent Sky to pick you up.
A little to late, Carter.
.
I sat on my bed like a prisoner in my own home. They decided to lock me in. They said I'm getting more dangerous. I guess they're right.
They locked my windows and my door to the balcony. They drained the water in the pool and they broke the faucet of the sink and bathtub from my bathroom. And I'm sure that I'm not using toilet water to escape.
My Twitter, Instagram- any website or app where I can expose my secret is taken away. I only have a different phone with only the O2L's guys numbers and the others that I told my secret to.
A feeling hit me. Like it punched me. I stumbled to the floor. I couldn't breathe. It was like I'm a mermaid on land. Which isn't good.
I knew I didn't have my tail because I was kicking something.
" Guys! Christina...it's happening! " I heard Sky said before I blacked out.