Chapter 7|Finding out

I stare at Matthew. He smiled as he pulled away.
" Christina, it's been forever since I saw you." He said.
" Yea." I said as I backed away and crossed my arms.
" You left with your girlfriend and broke up with Sky." I continued as anger rose.
" It was a mistake." He frowned.
" Sure, say whatever." I said.
" Calm down, Christina." Nash put his hand on my shoulder.
" Are you two a thing now?" Matt laughed.
" What's so funny?" Cam said.
" Where's Sky? I need to see her." Matt said.
" No, you hurt her. " I said. As my anger started to show, I saw the water fountain near me.
" Christina." Nash whispered. I sighed.
" I know what I did was stupid. And you have every right to hate me. I just left. Did even say why. I didn't even look back. Christina-" Matthew was cut off by me. I sprayed water around him.
" Christina." Cam held on my arm. Nash and Cam pulled me back. I started to see that the water was turning to ice then I stopped. I collected my thoughts then started to walk away.
" Christina." Nash walked by me. I ignored him and kept walking. He stood in front of me.
" Nash, what's wrong with me? I just did that- I just- I almost freezes him to death... in public!" I said.
" If I tell you, you'll be in trouble." Nash said.
" So am I suppose to just let this happened?" I asked.
" We have to get you back in the house then we will tell... I promise." He said.
" I'm getting tired of promises." I mumbled.
" What was that for?" Matt coughed as Cam picked him up.
" Let's just go to the house." Cam said as they walked towards us.
.
" Why is he here?" Sky crossed her arms as she saw Matt.
" Bring him a towel or something." Kylie mumbled as she wiped the puddles left on the floor.
" You did this?" Sky asked while she looked at me.
" Maybe." I said.
" Good." She smiled as she sat down.
" Here." Hayes said as he gave a towel to Matt.
" Kylie and Sky...can I speak to you? " Nash and Cam asked. They nodded as they walked upstairs.
" Hayes." I said. He looked at me and walked over.
" I'm going somewhere. Watch Matt." I said.
" Fine." He groaned but smiled. I walked outside.
" Some people keep secrets while others reveal them." Jordan said as he walked towards me.
" Leave me alone." I said as I pushed him. I started walking towards the beach.
" What did I do?" He asked.
" So many reasons." I said.
" Let me start with the best one." He smiled as he held a bottle in front on my face.
" What's that?" I ask.
" Isn't it obvious? A potion. And I made it just for you. " He smiled.
" You're crazy." I laughed.
" Yes but smart. If you don't believe me... think of why you are acting like me- like a Wild Shark." He said.
" I'm probably..." I trailed off.
" As I said before some people keep secrets while others reveal them." Jordan said as he smiled. I looked at him for a minute then turned around and walked home.
They kept this secret. Why didn't they just tell me?
I walked inside to see Kylie sitting on the couch. Nash leaning on the table. Cam laying on the couch. Sky and Hayes eating. Matt standing still. Still no Carter.
" When were you going to tell me?" I asked.
" What?" Sky said. The door opened and Carter walked in... with Abby.
" What are you doing here?" I asked Abby.
" Carter said I can come." Abby said.
" Can I speak to Carter?" I said as I grabbed his arm. Didn't even let her answer. I dragged Carter to my room and I closed the door.
" What is wrong with you?" I asked.
" What do you mean?"
" Bringing Abby! "
" I thought she is your friend." He said.
" She is but right now, it is putting me and the others in danger. You don't know her, Carter. What if I use my powers? Huh? "
" Just calm down." Carter said as he walked out, leaving my door open.
" This is how you were... with Jenny.", Carter stood still," Just hated me and didn't want anything to do with me. I remembered that I wanted the old Carter back. Even if he was annoying and giving my phone number to all his friends. You always showed that you cared and that you... love me. But when you see other girl and start dating her- you shut me out. You kept asking me why I can't date you or why I pick other guys. It's because I'm afraid that you'll find someone better... or you'll hurt me again." He looked like he was about to turn around but he just walked downstairs. I sighed and walked downstairs. Carter and Abby walked outside and closed the door. Just like what Matt did to Sky.

"What just happened?" Sky asked.

" Nothing important. " I mumbled.

" So... when were you gonna tell me?" I asked.

" What?" Kylie questioned.

" That I drank a potion!" I said. The others look at each other, Worried was written on their face.

" Christina... we were gonna tell you but not now." Nash said.

" We were hoping that the potion would wear off then we would tell you." Cam said.

" I thought that we weren't gonna tell her," Hayes said. He soon received a smack on the back of his head by Nash.

" Stupid." Nash mumbled.

" I can't believe you- all of you." I said.

" You are making this a big deal... calm down." Sky said. I didn't say anything. I just walked outside.

I am making this a big deal but keeping this away from me... I thought I was going crazy but it was just a drink. A potion. It's not a big deal telling me what happened. Why wouldn't they tell me anyway?