(。・ω・。)ノ37

‼️slight spice‼️

Jimin put a movie on after talking for a while and enjoying each others company.  "I'm starting to get flashbacks to when we where sick togeth-" he paused for a moment.   "Let me rephrase that, when you got me sick with you."

I knew he was teasing but that didn't stop me from feeling guilty. I looked at him apologetically. "You know I'm sorry about that... if anything you should've left when I told you to.  So, let me refrains that- the time I told you to stay away but you insisted on getting sick with me?"

I caught myself talking fast defending my point. "You caught me there, I guess I just couldn't stay away from you that long.  Though, if I remember correctly, you fell asleep on me that night, didn't that help?"

"...well..yea" he giggled.  "But I was even worse in the morning." He put in a fake sad voice and fought back.
"Jimin, I'm really sor- ry?"

He cut my sentence off by moving himself from next to me to on top of me, his hands holding himself up on both sides of my head and one knee in-between my thighs.  "I'm joking." He smiled. 

I was speachless under him, not knowing what to do, or say.  I shifted awkwardly. "Not comfortable?" He asked smirking. "um..a little..?" Blushing hard.  He moved my leg closer to him and swiftly moved the rest of my body into a comfortable, and even more under him, position.

"Better?" His eyes pierced mine as he let his arms slowly lower his body closer to mine.  I shok my head yes, maybe letting out a small 'mhm' sound. 

"May I?" We glanced at each others lips, I smiled slightly as he asked though he knew my answer.

Without answering my lips where on his, he moved his hand to cup my cheek.  My hand held the one on my face. It was soft but rough, a perfect moment.  Dancing on each others lips, his body almosed completely on mine now.

We parted after running out of breath.
"Y/n..." He started, but didn't finish. 

Quick jimin pov

Seeing her under me, looking up, panting. I almosed didn't know what to do with myself.  This girl...

Back to y/n

He didn't give me much time before going back.  Though this time I felt his hand move down to my waist, hand traveling up the first half of my shirt, right below the bra I was wearing.  

My fingers ran through his hair, and on his neck.  My mind traveled to where this night could go, though not worrying.

Anticipating.

Jimins lips traveled down from mine to the neck, making me accidentally inhale louder than expected.  I tried my best not to make a sound but maybe a few slipped.

His hand ran down the shape of my body, suddenly making me self conscious and trying to remember what my body looked like.  The thoughts of myself quickly left when I felt him reach for the buckle of his belt, confirming my earlier thinking. 

When his belt was undone, he looked down and looked back up at me.  "Are you..do you want to kick it up a notch?"  Not knowing what to say, I nodded slowly but ready.  He smiled at me, tucking a hair behind my ear before continuing with his belt.