(。・ω・。)ノ38

this picture had me crying for days☝️

Y/n pov

I hopped out of the car followed by the last one out, Jin.

"Aren't you guys supposed to respect your elders? I was sitting next to the baby of the group." He stretched. "Yoongi was with you too." Namjoon added.

"I'm not a baby.  I'm super fun to sit next to, stop complaining." I think Jin is rubbing off on me, that sounded like him.

"You kind of are.  Jk is what, half a year older than you?" Hoseok also spoke.

  "We could have gone to your graduation, too."  Jimin too? Two can play at that game.

I gave a straight face, "Wouldn't that make you a pedophile?" Ah yes, finally. How the tables have turned. "Mic Drop.  Let's go, we don't need the old people." Jk said as we intertwined arms and left them.

~

We walked into the shop, it was cute at night, the pink and green lights were brighter and the place was empty.

Everyone grouped off getting their stuff,
and Jimin and I were able to reunite. "Did you really call me a pedophile?" Oh, right. I did say that, huh.

"I almosed forgot about that.  They keep calling me a baby, I was just proving a point."

"You know what would really prove a point," he tugged on the neck of his sweater.
"I would rather die." He laughed.

We all got our ice cream, but remembered we were in America.  "Y/n...help." Jk just wanted his frozen yogurt.

"Hello, can we get these on this my card?"

"Yes, of course ma'am."

It took a while for them to weigh and and sum up our total, but eventually it was ready to pay.

I was about to put my card in, when seven hands stopped me, holding out their own black card. "Wow, no need to flex, guys. I'm well aware you're millionaires."

"Stop joking, you're not paying."
"I was literally three seconds away from finishing."
"Yea same"
"...Jimin?"
"Stop.  Why would you pay, like you said, it wouldn't hurt our cards."
"Are you calling me poor right now?"
"He means, we're staying at you're house so we should pay."

"Thank you for coming, seats are open outside and inside upstairs."

Jimin, with a cheeky smile, "What'd she say, y/n?" Right after he payed. "You sneeky-"

"She said there's seats upstairs or outside." Namjoon cut me off. Probably a good thing. 

We decided on outside because the weather was nice.  Since our group was so large we had to split to two tables, close enough to hear everyone, but far enough to also have our own conversations. 

"Did you really try paying? That's like paying for them to take you away from me back at the house." Jimin complained.  "You literally payed.  Where you paying them for stopping it?" I turned it into him.

"You know damn well that's not it.  That was just me being competitive.  And I won."  Of course.

We all enjoyed our ice cream and each others company, having a good time not caring about their fans, sense it wasn't as common over here.  They had concerts lined up the day after tomorrow, so after tonight it's just resting up and getting ready. Boring for me at home, but it'll be exciting.