(。・ω・。)ノ31

Hiii I just wanted to say thank you so much for 1k reads.  I'm great ful for the  people that enjoy my story:) I'm planning to end it soon, and make more about all the members. Thank you for enjoying and supporting the story!
______________________________________

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP WAKE UP!" I jumped to the loud sound of yoongi yelling. While my reaction was to look for the sound, jimins was to hold onto me tighter.

"I literally woke you guys up three times." Jin threw the blanket that used to be on us to the floor while yoongi turned the lights on. Jimin and I hid our faces from the light. "As much as I love seeing you both like this, you need to get ready for the airport. I made breakfast downstairs, hurry up." And they left.

"Good morning jagi, let's get dressed and go downstairs." Jimins deep morning voice gave my stomach butterflies. "Good morning. Ok, I'll see you downstairs." He left to get ready.

The seven boys had to wear actual clothes to the airport, so I decided I should wear something better than just sweats again.

I decided this was good enough and went downstairs where everyone else already was, because their outfits where all picked out.

"Y/n, you should wear a mask and cap too

"Y/n, you should wear a mask and cap too. I don't want anything to happen." Tae put a black hat on me. "Nothing's gonna happen, calm down. It's just the airport, then we'll be together so there's nothing to worry about." He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Stop telling me to not worry, you never know if someone will recognize you."

I just rolled my eyes jokingly at him. "Oh siblings." Jin sighed.

I guess jimin and I slept in quite a bit, because as soon as we finished breakfast we had to leave. We got outside and saw three cars, which was odd because we usually only needed two for the eight of us.

"You're going in this car and being dropped off at the other side of the airport." One of their staff informed me. I didn't want to be a burden, so I hid my nervousness by smiling and nodding.

I said my earlier than expected goodbyes and got into the car alone. I felt bad for someone having to drive only me in a car like this, it was too much for someone only like me. Luckily the airport was pretty close so the drive was short.

There was a divider between the person driving and me, so I was awkwardly sitting alone in the big car. Scrolling through Instagram, I had an idea.

"No...what a stupid idea....". I said to myself as I opened twitter and looked through some hashtags anyways. One popular hashtag I found was
#whoxy/n

"What's that supposed to mean?" I curiously swiped through some tweets with it.

starmlink: aren't her and jungkook in the same year? Maybe it's him... #whoxy/n

(A/n- if you get that username I'm in love with you)

gurlwithluv: did you guys not see the pictures of rm holding her bags? Twice? I'm positive it's him. #whoxy/n figured out.

Blink7: but why does there have to be a ship? It's V's sister guys. #whoxy/n

"Facts though gurl. Except that there is..." I was thinking out loud as the car stopped and the divider between the driver and I rolled down. "We're here." The guy said.

Expecting to go alone, I took hold of my luggage and thanked the person driving me. "Mr. Kim actually told me to escort you to the plain, let's go." He took the suitcase out of my hands and went along walking.

I still had the black cap and mask on but knew nothing was going to happen anyways.  Walking slightly behind the what should I even call them? Babysitter?

Laughing at my own joke in my head, I heard murmuring and saw flashes.  I thought BTS was on the whole other side of the airport?  Looking around trying to find the source of flashing, they were all coming toward something.  Me?!

I didn't know what to do but to move closed to the babysitter person.  "Why are they doing that?" I asked walking faster. "They recognize you.  We're close to boarding, just stay close to me."

I could hear people shout questions, and threats about living with the boys.  I could also see some nice people waving so I payed more attention to them trying to keep myself calm. 

"Get out of their house, oppas don't need or want you there!" I heard someone yell especially loud.  I jumped at the sound facing where it came from but quickly turned back around. 

Bitch.

After speed walking and avoiding people, we finally got o the plain.  The others weren't there yet as expected, so I took my seat and waited. 

Getting myself comfortable, I put my airpods in and waited.

Jimins pov

We got out of the car and where quickly greeted by flashes and happy fans.  Smiling and waving, we all got out of the car and stood together for people to take pictures as usual. 

"My feet hurt, I'm wearing two *in souls." I laughed into jungkooks ear.
*In souls- you put them in your shoes, they make you taller lmao*

Kookie went infront of me and got down enough for me to get on his back.  I knew it was going to be embarrassing but I got on anyways.  We did funny poses while walked to the plain as people took pictures. 

Looking over to our members, we saw Taehyung on hoseoks back as they moved next to us.  The other three where laughing at us but yoongi looked embarrassed giggling.

Everyone was laughing and having fun until we heard a fan yell "V, where is y/n? You should undated us on everything!"

My eyes slightly widened and I whipped my head towards them.

"She's probably already on the plain, we will." Tae replied with a thumbs up and wide boxy smile.

I'm happy knowing they like her, but is that what's best for bts? Gaining popularity from y/n might not be good for our image, it might be taken as a scandal.  Maybe we should go public, if y/n is ok with it...

"Hyung, you look weird are you ok?" Jungkook said boozing me up so I didn't fall.  "Sorry, I was just thinking."

Sorry I havnt updated in a  minute hehe... winter break is next week so I'll write more then(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Good luck with school and work hard until our break!

Bye bye💓💓