(。・ω・。)ノ30

It had already been two weeks of jimin and I dating, everything's been perfect. Our flight for America was tomorrow, and the boys stylist's and manager where running all along our home.

"Wow, this wasn't exactly what I expected it to be like." I joked giving namjoon a soda standing next to him. "I guess this is because some clothes didn't come on time, everything's last minute." He explained.

"By the way, while they're here you and Jimin shouldn't...you know, be couple-y? I just wouldn't want anything to be exposed that you guys don't want to be."

"Ah, right. Thank you joonie, I didn't think about that." He patted my head and went to see if he could help anyone. I already packed, so I just gave an additional hand helping when they needed to find something.

I didn't see anywhere I could help, so I went around looking for something to do.

While roaming the house trying to stay out of everyone's way, I saw Taehyung staring at his unzipped suitcase. "Hey looser, you good?" I said walking over to him.

"I cant zip this up." He stared at the luggage hopelessly. "Have you thought of maybe using another bag?"

"Eh" he shrugged as I laughed at him, we saw jimins head pop around the corner. "You guys wanna come with me to get coffee for everyone?"

Of course we all wanted to get away, and agreed to leave in five minutes.

I put my shoes on and waited for the two. When they got downstairs, he all headed out.

We decided to walk instead of drive, sense it would take longer. It's not that we didn't like the people, it was just boring in the house.

"Awe, look at this," jimin put his arm around Tae and I, standing in-between us "my best friend and my girlfriend on our way to get coffee which they both hate!"

"He was mine first though, don't forget that. I know everything about this guy." Tae snapped in a joking tone, but I could tell he just wanted to bring that up.

"And I'll be his last. Look there's Irene!!" I ran to her leaving the two speechless.

Jimin pov

"And I'll be his last. Look, there's Irene!" Y/n said running to her.

We both stopped walking and stood there not saying anything. "I'm gonna kill her." Taehyung patted my shoulder before we walked towards them.

What does that mean, she'll be my last what? Is she gonna kill me? OH does she mean girlfriend?!

"Wait does she mean last girlfriend?" I asked stopping again. "I've already erased it from my memory." Tae sighed and pulled me along.

I wouldn't mind..

Y/n pov

I called Irene's name as she turned around and waved. When I got to her we hugged.

"Y/n! What are you guys up to?" She happily said. "Where getting drinks for their staff!" I explained.

"Since when are you stealing all my friends?" Jimin said as he caught up. "Jimin and Teahyung, hi! Y/n is like my sister now, be quiet." She laughed.

We ended up walking to the coffee shop with her and the friend she brought, Joy. "So, you guys are going to America?" She brought up. "Yea, we leave tomorrow!"

"Oh, that's sooner than I thought. We'll have to see eachother after to make up for the lost time."

Joy was at the party too, but we didn't talk much. We exchanged numbers, and agreed to all see eachother after the tour.