(。・ω・。)ノ14

haha sorry, I'm not dead, Ive been busy but I have chapters ahead of time so school won't be an issue!!:)

Jin pov

Jimin and y/n are finally better, and luckily no one else caught it. I went and made breakfast for everyone, they were all asleep.

Y/n pov

I woke up, finally in my own room. Not that sharing a room with jimin was bad, i was just glad I could shower and go around the house freely.

"Good morning" I saw Jin making breakfast. "Morning. Feeling better?" "Yes, so much better. Need any help?" I helped him with the rest while talking.

"So, do you have any plans today?" Jin asked while checking the pan. "Yea, I'm going out with a friend. The guy I met on the buss?" "Ahh, that's good. We have BTS stuff to do, that's why I'm asking" And he called the boys down.

They all ate and left for bighit, which left me home alone. I decided to get ready to get lunch with Kai.

 I decided to get ready to get lunch with Kai

It was kind of hot out, sence its summer. I put my hair up in a bun with strands out and went on my way.

I took the buss again, and got to the restaurant. By the time I got there, Kai was waiting at a table.

"Sorry, where you waiting long?"

Jimin pov:

We got to the big hit building, but all I could think about is y/n. "Is y/n doing anything today? Is she going to be all alone in that big house?" "She told me she's meeting up with that friend of hers. Kai? I think that's his name." Jin said while picking up his phone. Probably to take a seflie or something.

Ahh, right. Kai. Jees, stop jimin. So what he's a guy, it's not like they're dating. They're not dating, right?? No.. she'd tell us...

"Yo, jimin you good?" Yoongi asked me. That's when I realized all the boys were looking at me. "Sorry, just lost in thought..."

We had meetings all day, but I couldn't get her out of my mind. I'll just wait till we get home.

"Ok, this meeting was set up because you're going on tour next month." PD Nim announced. I could see the exitement on everyone's faces. "Where are we going?" Namjoon asked "it's all over America.  It's going to last 3 weeks." I really hope y/n can come on tour with us. "Would it be ok if my sister comes with us? She's been staying with me for a while." Taehyung asked, as if he read my mind. "Sure, I don't mind."

Y/n pov
9 pm

"Hey wanna catch a movie?" I saw a movie poster on the way out of the clothes store we were just in. "Sure, let me call my sister to tell her I'll get back late." "Oh, I didn't know you had a sister" "yea, she's a year older than me.  You should meet her sometime, I think you'd get along." "Yea, that'd be fun"

We drove down to the movie theater and decided to watch a comedy movie.  It was about 2 1/5 hours long, so I called Taehyung.

Call

Tae: hey y/n, what's up. Your on speaker I'm driving home with everyone.

Y/n: hi TaeTae I just wanted to let you know me and Kai are watching a movie so I'll be getting home late.

Jin: no problem y/n! Have fun tonight! And stay safe.

Y/n: Don't worry eomma, I'll be safe. Love you guys, bye.

Bts: BYE Y/NNNN

End of call

"Ok, let's go!"

Taehyungs pov

After the phone call I wanted to try something, just to see what would happen.

"I wonder if y/n likes Kai. I think I've seen them talk alot recently." I said that to see jimins reaction.  I noticed how he looked at her and talks about her all the time.

As I thought might happen, Jimin whipped around in his seat and looked at me. "Really? You think so?" I just laughed at him and shook my head. "Hmm. Maybe. You should ask her about it." Jin said and winked at Jimin.

That's what sold me.  I know Jimin likes my sister.  Although I kind of don't mind now... Nope still weird he's my best friend and she's my sister.

Jimin pov

Sorry fr all the pov changes:)

We finally made it home and everyone was exhausted.  Yoongi went straight to bed along with everyone except me and Jin.

"You seemed distracted today, are you ok?" He asked while getting a cup and filling it with water.  "Y/n's been on my mind all day.  Her being with that guy we don't know?" "Ahhh of course," he chuckled "don't worry, I don't think anything will happen. You should head to bed soon, you look tired and we should do a vlive tomorrow." He said as he patted my back and went upstairs.

I sat on the couch and put the TV on. I want to wait until y/n was home, so that's what I did.

Y/n pov

"That movie was so good!" I said holding my stomach from laughing.  "Jeez dude it's 11:26! Your house is half an hour away." He said with laughed in-between. Oh shoot. I said I was going to be home late, bit I didn't think this late. "It's ok, everyone's probably asleep anyways."

"Everyone?" Crap.  I forgot about the whole BTS thing. "Oh my family," I lied "My brother, that's who I called earlier." We got in his car and he started driving. 

He turned the radio on and BTS started playing. "Are you a fan of BTS?" I asked casually, not really knowing what I wanted his answer to be. "Yea, I guess. They have great voices. Are you?" "Haha yea I'm a big fan of theirs." He hummed in response and kept driving.  We talked the way home and had fun in the car.

"So, this is your place? Dang y/n." Kai said he drove up.  "Haha yea, it's my brother's." I said as we both got out of the car.  "I want to meet your sister soon!" I said while walking up. "Bruh she would love you." Kai said as he high fived me. "Today was alot of fun, thanks for driving me around." 

Suddenly I heard the door open. Oh crap.

Bye bye💓