(。・ω・。)ノ17

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON AND JUNGKOOK
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I missed jungkooks birthday😭
_

____________________________________
Jimins pov

I woke up to my head pounding. What happened last night? I looked at the clock, 2:12. The last thing I remember....oh no.

Y/n pov

Knock knock*
It was 11:02. "Come in" it was Taehyung with my phone, while it was ringing. "Make it stop please. You left it downstairs last night, it's rang 6 times." I laughed at him, and took the phone. It was a mix between rosé, Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo. Sleepy Tae walked out after I apologised and thanked him.

Rosie💗

Rosé: y/n! Sorry for calling so many times, but we should hang out today!

Y/n: yea! Where are you guys thinking?

Rosé: probably the mall or around town. We can do whatever, let's have fun!

Thoughts: yea, I should go out and have fun with my friends. I'll give jimin time to feel better, and everything's still awkward....

Y/n: Let's meet up at Zailed cafe, how's 12?

Rosé: perfect! I'll tell the girls, see you soon!

End call

I quickly showered and got ready, and wore this.

I left my hair down and went downstairs.

"Good morning, going somewhere?" "Good morning Jin, I was planing on going out with some girls I met the other day." I replied happily.  "Have fun, call if you need anything" I thanked him and walked out the door.

Jimin pov

I got out of bed, and walked downstairs. "Look who's awake." Namjoon said as he had just gotten home from something. "What happened last night? Where's y/n?" "She's out with some girl friends, don't worry.  You were real dumb last night man." He said while chuckling.

The last thing I remember is driving to the bar...wait-

~flashback~
"Please, let's go home..."
"He's happy here..."
"I'm sorry I made you mad..."
"You're not even pretty..."

"Hyung I messed up." Last night's memories hit me like a wave, but only parts of it. "What happened? Y/n only said something about obnoxious girls." He stopped what he was doing and focused on what I was saying.