(。・ω・。)ノ11

Y/n pov

I woke up to the feeling of moving, but put the blanket over my head. I then felt two arms hugging me. I took the blanket off my head, and saw a sleeping jimin. He looked peaceful, so I didn't want to wake him. I just laid my head back down, but I guess Jin saw me wake up.

"Had a good cuddle party?" He said looking at me through the car mirror. All the others where awake, that's when jimin woke up too. He was still sleepy, but we both got up and put our seatbelts on.

I looked over at him, and made eye contact for a few seconds, as we both fully woke up. Then I remembered earlier tonight.

No one's pov

Jimin and y/n's faces turned red as they remembered everything. Y/n looked at the time, 2:17. "Wow, how long were we backed up?" She tried to stop blushing. "About 4 hours. We'll be home in about another hour." Jin said and yawned.

"Let me drive, pull over. You're gonna crash if you drive that tired." Jimin more of told than asked Jin. "Thank you jimin." "Hey joonie, let's switch too. You should sleep." Y/n offered, and namjoon agreed.

Y/n pov

It's been about half an hour, everyone was asleep except jimin and I. "Thank you for earlier. Sorry I got so cold." "Of course, but stop apologizing for things you can't control." I looked at him blankly while his eyes where on the road.

"You can't control what Collin does, or guys that ask you out. I'll help you no matter what happens." We stopped at a red light and he looked back at me. "Y/n, I'll help you no matter what."

I could feel my face burning. "And I'd do anything for you. Thank you Jiminie." A car beeped at us, because we were at the light too long, and I jumped. Jimin chuckled at that and continued driving.

Time skipppppp;)

We were finally home, so I had to wake the boys up. They didn't want to, but finally did. We all went straight to bed as soon as we got in.

Next morning

RING RING
(Ik, ik so creative;))

When I woke up I already knew that they had to go to a meeting about the whole music video and Collin, so Im home alone.

Y/n: hey Tae Tae, what's up?

Tae: could you come and bring a USB? Namjoon forgot it. I would go get it, but you know army's. It's in yoongi's office I think.

Y/n: sure, I'll be there soon.

I quickly got ready and got the USB.

I wore this and was on my way. Sense I don't have my license here, I was going to ride the buss. I walked down to the buss stop and got on.

I was sitting down, but I saw an older woman get in the buss, and there weren't any seats open. I got up and let her take my seat.

She thanked me, and I stayed there until my stop. A boy that looked around my age got off as well.

"Hey! What you did there was really nice. Do you want to hang out sometime? Oh, I'm Kai." A tall handsome guy said with a big smile.

"Yea, sure! I'm y/n, nice to meet you." As we traded phones. "Cool, let's text later. Bye!" "Bye" and we parted ways.

He seemed nice, maybe we can be good friends.

I went in the big building and saw the 7 boys waiting for me. "Sorry, were you guys waiting long?"

"No, we just got a break. Thank you for bringing this." Namjoon said as he walked to me and I gave it to him.

"So how are things going?" As I sat down next to Tae. "Alright. We're discussing our next comeback. That's what that thing was for. Did you make it here alright?" "Yea, I took the buss. I met someone there, too!" I said happily.

We talked for a while, but they had to go back, so I left. I decided to go grocery shopping, because I was out anyways.

I got there and headed to the back where the icecream is. As I was picking the ones the boys liked, I heard a familiar voice.

"Haha, we meet again." It was Kai. "Hi Kai! It's been awhile" I joked. We talked and got to know each other while grocery shopping. It turns out we had more in common than I thought.

We ended up buying our groceries and leaving. I took the buss home again, and the boys still weren't back. They've been gone all day, so I thought ide make them dinner.

I made Japchae, but by the time I was done making it they still weren't home. I decided to just put a show on and wait for them.

Jimin pov

Our meetings were long and boring, I was exited to go home and see y/n. When we got home, we saw Japchae that y/n made.

"Aw, so thoughtful." Hobi said as he walked into the kitchen. I looked for y/n and saw her asleep in the couch. I was going to wake her up, but I saw a message on her phone.

Kai: hey! Seeing you today was fun, we should meet up again soon!

Must be a friend of hers? Ah I shouldn't be looking at her private stuff...

We went to the kitchen and ate dinner. "Thanks for bringing that earlier y/n. I can't believe you forgot it joon." Yoongi said and we all looked at namjoon. "I'm sorryyy I thought I got it..." We all laughed at him and enjoyed the night.

bye bye💓