(。・ω・。)ノ29

Jimin pov

"You ready?" I put my arm around y/n getting ready to open the door.  She nodded and there we went. 

I saw Jackson waving me over, I couldn't wait to introduce them to y/n.  We walked over to them and I introduced everyone.  "Hi, I'm Jackson Wang from China."

We sat down on a couch talking and catching up on everything.  Y/n didn't talk much, but I hoped she was having a good time.  I guess Jackson saw some girls waving y/n over so she left, though I didn't want her to leave.

"So, how long has that been going on?" Jackson teased smirking.  "Only a few days actually, but we've lived together for about 7 months.  She's Taehyung's sister, that's how we met."

"Oh, I forgot you all live together.  Well that must be fun then." He poked me with his elbow joking again. "Yah, stop teasing." I poked him back.

We talked and had a few drinks, not enough to get tipsy over. 

The same girls that took y/n came over and sat closer to us, all having a larger conversation.  I looked through them, but didn't see her. "Where's.     y/n?"

"She went off to get a drink earlier I think, she didn't come back.  We though she would have gone back to you guys." Irene explained with s worried face.

"It's ok, I'll get her." I reassured with a smile and searched. 

While walking around, I heard two older guys hitting on someone looking clearly younger than them.  After looking closer I saw that it was y/n. What the fuck are they doing?

I walked fastly behind and put my arm around her.  At first she jumped and looked as if she would punch me but when we made eye contact her punch turned to a hug. "Hey baby, you ok? Are these guys bugging you?" I already knew the answer but if she wanted to get away quick I didn't want to make anything bigger.

"Sorry man, next time maybe don't let your bitch go around wearing that." That's what did it for me.  Hearing them call her that after harassing her, one of the few moments I wish I wasn't an idol.  I would beat the living shit out of the two.

"You're both fucked up. Get a life." My thought felt as if it would burst with all the things I wish I could say to them.  I never want y/n to feel like that, especially after everything that's happened.

I grabbed her hand and left them, walking back to the others. We where walking along the wall so I saw the opportunity to check if she was actually ok.

Y/n pov
Current time

"I never said I didn't like it- now I'm just embarrassed. Let's go back to them." I said feeling my face get more red the more I talked. 

I could hear jimins giggles while he followed me and took my hand.  What am I supposed to do when we get home?

My thoughts where interrupted by Irene shouting my name and running to me.  "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have let you go alone! Are you ok? Did anything happen?" She held my face now looking for injuries, but as she looked at my neck, she flicked jimin on his forehead.  "Something could have happened and this is what you do? You're not a leach." She held me protectively, both us facing jimin.  He laughed and played with a piece of his hair.

During the night, I got closer to Irene and of jimins friends.  I was glad we all got along, I hope we can all see eachother more often now.  I guess jimin and Jackson are close, they both seemed to be having alot of fun.  I'm glad he was, he deserves a good time after all his hard work being an idol and all. 

People started leaving around two in the morning, but we stayed an hour longer.  "It was great meeting you, let's plan a day out with everyone." Jackson said hugging me after jimin good bye, as we where now good friends. 

In the car

"I love all you're friends, they're all so nice." I said tiredly, but tried my best to act normal.  "I'm glad you like them too.  You look tired, sleep on the way home.  I can bring you in." He gave me his warm smile again. 

"It's ok, what I'm concerned about right now is how I'm gonna hide this..." I felt my bruised neck looking in the rear view mirror.  "Why do you have to hid it? They already know, maybe you should give me a matching one?" I hit his arm as he smirked playfully.

"That's embarrassing, not with all of them seeing it." I put my head in my hands and laughed at the both of us. 

Before I could say anything else, I felt his jacket float on my shoulders.  "Zip this up.  I want you to wear it anyways, it's cold." I felt myself blush a bit. "Thank you jiminie." He took my hand rubbing his thumb comfortingly.

At home, still in the driveway

Here we where again, sitting in the same car and same way before telling the others we began dating.  "This is definitely scarier than the first time." I stared at the door. "The others are fine, I'm scared your brothers gonna beat me up." We both laughed and got out of the car.

"Maybe they'll all be asleep?" We walked to the door. "No way, our sleep schedules are too messed up for that." I agreed with that, maybe it was good we would be in america soon.

Jimin opened the door, the both of us nervously shuffling in after eachother.  We stayed quiet until we reached the living room in the way to the stairs, where we saw all six men sitting on the couch.  They paused what they where doing, as Jin said "You both look like dorks when you get caught. Why where you guys out until three in the morning?" His hair was a mess with his pajamas on.

"Why are you still awake at three in the morning?" Jimin taunted back.  "Yah, I pretty much raised you don't talk back."

"That's how conversation work though." I said and evilly smirked, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"That's it." He didn't look tired anymore, and stood up pulling namjoon with him. Jimin sat on the floor where the others where as namjoon and Jin ran after me.  I ran throughout the house

I got tired after a long night out and running around, so I eventually gave up along with the other two after only a few minutes.  "I would tackle you right now if I wasn't so proud of that joke." He high-fived me with his windshields wiper laugh.

I took jimins zip up that I was wearing and shook it a bit so cool air would come in. "Why don't you just take that jacket off you dork?" Joonie asked. "Oh uh it's not that hot, I'm fine.". Jin looked suspiciously at me and unzipped the top faster than I could stop him.

"Oh, is this why you guys where so awkward coming in? I just though it was because you guys are weird." Jin said zipping it back up after seeing the dark mark jimin left a few hours ago. I hid my face in my hands again as namjoon patted my head. "Just don't let Tae see it.  He'll be awkward for a week at least."  the two laughed.

We headed back to the others and soon all went to our rooms and slept. 

Bye bye💓💓