Chapter 09

Cahira's POV

"Attacking ladies secretly, eh? How gentleman of you." I walked towards the girls and told them to get behind me. Hindi naman nila ito tinutulan siguro dahil na rin na ako ang nagligtas sa kanila.

"Get out of the way." Sino siya sa tingin niya para sundin ko? Maski nga ang hari hindi ko sinusunod, siya pa kaya?

 Instead, I stand firmly.

"I won't."

"Then don't blame me." I chuckled. Tono pa lang ng boses niya, alam ko na ang binabalak niya. I summoned Ellie. She stood by my side and looked at the guy angrily. The guy went stiff. Particularly, all of them. Even the girls on my back. Hindi ko sila pinansin at binalingan si Ellie, "I missed you so much!" saka siya paulit-ulit na hinagkan. She did the same, she licked my face. That's a sign of love, for her.

"Is this the museum?" confused on their faces, I laughed so hard.

"You all look like a statue. I thought this was a museum." Geez, I made a joke. A lame one. Yeah, whatever.

"You're a Royal." a guy with a book said. I remember him, siya yung Aldrich.

"Isn't it obvious?" There's no point in denying it. My hair and eyes go to their normal state. And I summoned Ellie, my guardian, which only Royals can do. All the guys went to their battle formation.

"Believe me. Challenging me is the last thing you would do." I turned my back to them at binalingan ang tatlong babae. "So ladies? Let's go?" takang-taka sila pero that's confused look went to an alarmed one. Bago pa ako makagawa ng atake ay tumama na sa akin ang isang malakas ng enerhiya. I was thrown 3 meters away from them. Napahawak ako sa aking likod, where the attack landed. In fairness, it hurts. Ellie went rage, magpapakawala sana siya ng bolang apoy when I stopped her. I motioned her to come to my side. She immediately obliged.

You ready to play, Ellie?

She furiously nodded. I got up slowly and smirked hiddenly.

"Then let's play."

I summoned my sword, I missed this to, I charged towards them and sinugod sila isa-isa ng aking espada. Elli is my support system. I can't risk making many attacks, using my powers, Pyroc is here. I'm 100% sure that they're here because of me, to get me. Bale apat silang kalaban ko, pero ang isa hindi ko na masyadong makita. Hindi ko siya napansin, he immediately attacks my injured back with an unexplainable speed. I screamed and released blue fire around me. Lahat sila, had no choice to get away from me. My body collapsed but Ellie caught me. I was leaning toward her. If Pyroc isn't here in this world? I would surely make sure that all of them will burn. From my own fire.

When they noticed that my defense was weak, of course, they attacked me. Hindi ako gumawa maski pangangga man lang. I just sat there, leaning on Ellie, waiting for the attack. As I expected, a huge barrier, made of ice, covered me. I glanced on my back and saw three ladies walking in my direction. The one who made the barrier offered her hand.

"Soifra ikaw na bahala sa kanya." Soifra is her name. The girl I saved from those bullies. She touched my back, it was so gentle that I didn't flinch. A glow from her hand, nanlaki ang mata ko when I realized. She's a healer! Healers in Fantazia are extinct. After some seconds, parang walang atakeng sinalo ang aking likod.

"Still, be careful. I'm not fully practiced on my power, parang anesthesia lang ang ginawa ko sa likod mo. Babalik din ito kalaunan." she bowed her head but made her chin up. "It's more than fine Soifra, thanks."