⚔️ Chapter 3 ⚔️

3rd POV

Hinata shrieks his aching heart out, causing his legs to give up on him and he falls onto the floor.

Everyone then came rushing towards him asking him what happened. They tried everything to comfort him--patting his back, giving him water-- but nothing seem to ease his painful cries.

They feared that something terrible must have happened to his family, seeing their ray of sunshine so broken and vulnerable.

"Welcome home." They heard him whisper.

"What did you say Hinata?" Sugawara asked but Hinata didn't reply

Hinata continued to answer quietly and listened as the other person in the other line continued to talk. The rest of the volleyball players were curious not just the topic they were talking about but also the person on the other side of the line.

Then after what felt like an hour, Hinata ended the call and gave Takeda-sensei his phone.

Yamaguchi took this opportunity and handed him his water bottle as Hinata drank it between his hiccups.

Everyone wanted to ask questions but no one had the courage to ask first.

"Hinata are you alright?" Hinata looked at daichi and then nodded and he turned to coach ukai.

"Coach Im gonna take my leave early today."

That left everyone dumbstruck, including the coaches of Nekoma, Fukorodani, and Aoba Johsai. They were all shock to hear that Hinata, who was so excited about this practice match to the extent that he wouldn't stop talking about it all week and even in their group chat, suddenly wants to go home instead of practicing?!

Coach ukai too wanted to ask why, but Hinata didn't look like he wanted to talk so he nodded.

"Hinata-

He quickly rushed out without saying a word to anyone and then left.

Everyone was worried as well as curious.

What happened that made Hinata so eager to go home?

Shoyo wasted no time and hastily opened the door to see his long lost twinflower chatting casually with their mom with Shiyu sitting on her lap

"Shiyu?" Everyone  look to see a panting, sweaty orange boy standing in the door.

"Shoyo-niichan!" Natsu ran towards the door to hug her big brother.

"We have another sister!" Her eyes sparkled as she let go and ran towards their mom, giving both of them space.

None of them dared to move nor speak, as silence followed. They both were petrified, as if they were scared to move.

They both observed each other carefully. Shoyo was breathing heavily and his skin reeked in sweat as for Shiyu, she was holding onto her side and slouched a bit.