⚔ Chapter 5 ️⚔️

"Y-you!" You felt a person stood up and point their fingers towards you."

"The girl we bumped into earlier who was chased by a guy with a hyottoko mask."

"What is she doing here?"

"Wait didn't she said she has a brother? Don't tell me-"

"Hyottoko mask? Ran to each other? Shiyu what's going on? How do you guys know each other?" Shoyo asked, looking back and forth between you and his friends.

"We met outside while I was on a walk," using  your hand to point towards the door behind me, "They were lost and-"

"WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAND?!" Shoyo screamed and that's when you clenched your hand slowly making you wince slightly. After everything that happened, it kinda slipped your mind as you were busy thinking about the recent events.

"Ah so that's what stings," You looked away from your brother as he was staring at you with annoyance at how oblivious you are to the pain.

"Look at how dirty it is, the dirt is mixed with your blood. It must have been infected. WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING LEAVING AN OPEN WOUND LIKE THAT?!" He yelled as he started smacking your poor head continuously. If you have a brother who is a middle blocker, you'd wish you you had Tanjiros head.

"Natsu please get the medicine kit in the kitchen." Natsu, who looked like she was ready to puke at the sight, ran swiftly and came back with the kit.

Shoyo led me to the living room and forced you to sit down on the floor as he worked on you hand.

"Natsu, darling, why are you crying?" Using your free hand, you  gently wipe the tears of your little sister, as she stood beside sniffling.

Hiccups interrupted her speech, "Shiyu-neesan... your...hand..."

"No, no don't cry love I'm alright it doesn't  hurt anymore," sobbing in your chest as you comfort her with pats and kisses.

My mom checked to see what's wrong and when she saw my hand, she gasped and proceeds to hit me continuously as well.

"I'm an injured person," I whined,"should I be treated instead of getting more injuries," I joked but could feel their burning gaze, nervously looked away to avoid it.

With a threatening, murderous tone in my mom's voice, "Why do you keep coming home with injuries. If you keep doing this, might as well come back back skewered." You gulped as you promised this would be the last time.

The other members where silently watching us, gawping and  confused at the sight. Minds processing at the scene in front of them. No one dared to ask anything as questions filled their minds.

Who are you really?!

"Who did that?" His eyes furrowed in anger.

  "Woah, woah calm down I fell earlier," you laughed but hissed as Shoyo began putting pressure on the wound.

"Answer the question honestly Shiyu," the sweet but murderous tone that sent shivers down your spine.

Sighing you replied, "Kaeomono-san threw a dagger at me and I caught it but I'm fine-"

"I'm gonna kill him," your mother grumbled and before you could stop her she left the house.

Sorry kaeomono-san, may you rest in peace (人;TvT)

"Wait a second, Hinata you didn't saw you knew such a hottie," Oikawa winked but got smacked by Iwaizumi.

"Yeah Hinata who is she?" A guy with a deep but authority voice asked as Shoyo finished bandaging your hand.