⚔ Chapter 9 ️⚔️

{A/N}= I am experiencing

✨Writer's block ✨

So I apologized in advance if this chap wasn't what you looked forward too🙏

⚔____________________️⚔️

"BWHAHAHAHAH IS SHE SERIOUS SHOYO?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka were rolling on the floor as they were holding onto their stomachs as if they were afraid it would leap out as they wheezed.

"SHOYO BOKE! THATS DISGUSTING!"

"So unhygienic," both Kageyama and Tsukishima showed a faced of disgust as the rest of the team wheezed.

"Ano, Shoyo you shouldn't let your sister carry your dirty clothes, especially your underwear," Asahi, who calmed down, said to Shoyo.

"B-b-but," his face turned red in embarrassment watching his team laughed at him, "SHIYU YOU KNOW THATS NOT TRUE!" He turned to find her silently laughing at him, realizing that this was her revenge for earlier.

"Gomen I couldn't help myself," she said between hiccups as she throat ache from suppressing her laughter.

She then reassured the team that it was a joke and that he does not place his dirty clothes inside the case

But now they were wondering...

Where does Shoyo put his filthy clothes?

"So what's really inside the case, I'm now curious," setting the other thought aside, Daichi, who too was curious, wanted to know as well.

"That's right, Shiyu-san we're dying to know!" Nishinoya knelt down and grabbed her shirt with pleading eyes.

"Then die," her sweet smiled didn't match her scary statement, causing Nishinoya to back away sulking.

"Shiyu-san hates me," Shiyu sweat drops while Nishinoya faked a year and Tanka, who played along, comforted his friend.

Despite their drama, everyone's attention was now focus on her. She twirls her case in hoping she told enough lies for them to think the next one would be too.

"Hmmmm" she thought,"...would you believe me if I said I carry a katana?" She nervously asks, waiting for their reactions to this.

They said nothing afterwards. Everything was quiet to the point where she can hear each one of their breathing perfectly. No one said a word til they burst into laughter abruptly.

"PFFTTT what kind of lame joke was that," Nishinoya and Tanka wheezed.

"No way, I heard one katana cost for over a thousand yen," Ennoshita said in disbelief.

"Probably plastic?" Suggested Narita.

"Or wooden maybe?" Said the other 2nd year

"I mean is it even legal to carry around those?" Asahi said.

As everyone was bombarding her with doubtful questions, she breaths out in relief as they didn't believe her.

It would be trouble some if they ever find out about the katana, and would grow more suspicious to why she carries around such a weapon.

Opening her mouth to speak, she stops as she felt a familiar presence flew above her. It cawed, telling her that it was almost time for her scout mission.

"The sun is setting, we better go before it gets to dark," she looked at her crow and nodded at her brother.

"Yeah, you guys should go I mean it takes you guys 30 minutes to reach home," Sugawara said to which they both nodded.