⚔ Chapter 12 ️⚔️

A/N: Consistency is hard, especially with show, don't tell ;-;

One reason why I'm not updating as fast as I used to was because...I feel burned out with thinking about the next scenes.

WAHHHHHHHH thank you so much for the reads.

I'm still questioning how you guys were able to endure reading this trash.

Tenchuuu so much 😭

Warning: I didn't proofread this well enough

Everyone looked at them both as if they had grown two heads with mouths agaped and eyes begging for evaluation.

Both the Hinata's had the most surprised face among them, silently asking the other if they knew about this, to which they didn't.

"What do you mean Takeda-sensei...?" Her voice trailed, still shocked by the sudden proposal by the two.

The adults turned to each other with proud expressions. They looked back at the confused crowd more importantly at Shiyu, who they hope to convince.

"We've been observing you Shiyu-san since the first day you gave your advice to Tanaka til today and we could see how much the team has improve over the past week. We hope that ," Takeda-sensei explained rather timidly with his hand scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, thanks to you Shiyu-san my spikes are getting better!" Tanaka patted Shiyu on her shoulder, making Shiyu tense slightly at the sudden contact but nevertheless she showed a small smile on her face.

"I'm getting the hang with my jump float serves and it's all thanks to you Shiyu-san," Yamaguchi thanked her with his angelic smile plastered on his face.

"Thank for pointing out our bad habits Shiyu-san. It really helped us receive better," Daichi, Ennoshita, and the forgotten ones said their thanks with grateful smiles.

Seeing everyone slowly gave out their thanks to Shiyu, Yamaguchi nudged Tsukishima on his side, silently asking him to say his as well.

He scoffed, before giving in, "Tch, I guess the techniques you gave me works on my blocks." He looked away and muttered curse words under his breaths.

Because he spoke in an undertone, no one heard his mumbled gratitude except for one who faced him slightly and gave a small smile.

Slightly taken back by the gesture, he looked away once more but this time with a faded pink color painted on his ears.

"Yeah thanks to you Shiyu, my sets are getting better," He gave a bright smile to Shiyu before looking at Kageyama with a teasing smile.

"Watch out Kageyama I might surpass you one day," Sugawara teased Kageyama, who said nothing in return, not wanting to offend his senpai but still grumbled under his breath.

They continued to shower her compliments and gratitudes. They exchanged stories on how they have improved over the past few days. Even the prideful setter, Kageyama, who had a hard time saying it, as if his ego was holding back from saying thanks to the girl who no nothing about volleyball. And he earned a mouthful of mischievous teasings from both Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Was that too much to say, oh~ great King?" Tsukishima had smug look on his face.

With a smirk, he taunted the the fuming setter, who was held back by Suga. Tsukishima earned a mouthful of scoldings from Daichi...

As they continue to share their stories among themselves, they realized how much Shiyu has helped them behind the scenes and how much she can help them get through the premilaries.