She said come in baby

We got back to the house and saw cc and Jinxx arguing.
"You fucking dick!" Cc screamed
"Your such a hypocrite, I kept your dirty little secret, but you couldn't keep mine" Jinxx yelled back
"That's different! I did this because you've been lying this whole time and it's not fair on the rest of us"
"Why isn't it? How does it affect you?" Jinxx asked
"Because I clearly care more about her than you ever did" cc shot back at him
"You don't care about any woman! Shall I give away your little secret?!" CCs face filled with fear when Jinxx said that. He shook his head.
"Well should've thought about that earlier" Jinxx said. He turned to see us there
"Jinxx don't say anything you may regret" I told him. CCs eyes were red, he looked as if he was going to cry. Jinxx through a pinched that clashed into CCs jaw. I ran over as ash went to see cc, I grabbed Jinxx and held him back. I turned him around a squeezed him in a tight, well needed hug. He put his head on my shoulder and cried.
Ash walked off with cc and left me and Jinxx alone.
"Do you want me to get Jake or are you fine with talking to me"I ask him
"No point in getting fucking Jake, CCs ruined it for all of us" he sobbed
"Why? What's happened?" I ask
"I kept his dirty little secret but when he finds out mine he can't keep it to himself" he says, i look at him confused.
"What could be so bad it ruined your friendship mwith Jake"
"I...I can't say" he goes bright red. "But all I'm saying is if I told his dirty secret it'd be worse for him"
"Don't do it then" I say
"Why? He deserves it!" He cries
"How about this, you tell me what you've done that's so bad and I promise I won't judge" there was a long moment of silence as I let Jinxx think about it
"I kissed jakes girl, Ella" I was so shocked to hear this.
"But...but...but why?" I asked almost speechless
"I got drunk and it just happened" he looked at me, he looked so ashamed
"You didn't realise what was happening?" I asked but he shook his head slowly "the worst part is I did know I just didn't care"
"Jinxx you don't have to leave. Look I'm your friend you can tell me this stuff. Did Cc tell Jake then?"
He looked at me and nodded
"But it was just a kiss, nothing else right? Why would he get mad over that?"
"Because....because it wasn't just a kiss" he says before breaking down "I got on top of her and...."
I looked at him worried "jinx...you didn't....r..r-a...."
"No I didn't rape her she gave consent. Anyway I think you have full rights to k ow CCs secret since it's just as bad as mine, no worse." He tells me
I nodded "tell me then"
"He's been fucking Juliet for the last 3 months" my face went red as the blood pumping through my vein. I jumped up and ran down the stairs. Jinxx followed but didn't try and hold me back. I got to CC and lost all control of my body. My fist just moved through the air hitting cc hard in the face. But I have less control over myself then Jinxx. One punch met to two and two led to five and eventually I lost count. Cc was lying On the floor all broken and bloody. Ashley had to wrestle me off him to calm me down.
"Andy what we you doing?" Ashley asked. I didn't answer, I walked off with Jinxx. We left the house and went to Sammi's. Cc had told her too and she had left all his stuff ouside. He picked it up and we went to his mums house.
"Are you sure you won't come back, there's room in the house, especially since jakes left." He shook his head.
"No, I'll be fine at my mums. But I'll keep in touch"
"You better" I tell him before giving him a hug and driving off. I felt tears fill my eyes as I have lost so many friends in one day.
We could probably manage the band with just one guitarist but with them both gone we'd need a replacement but we won't be able to carry on with three missing members, because as far as I'm aware, cc is out!

*Yeah sorry no smut this chapter*