Haunting me, quietly alone

I sat on the sofa, looking around. So much had happened here. I went for a stroll around the big building. I got to my bedroom, now only half filled. This was were me and Juliet had spent nights after nights together. This was were we decided in trying for a baby. I wanted a baby but of course I couldn't have one with ash. My plan was to have one with Juliet, then come out about the whole me and Ash thing. I know Juliet, if she found out she wouldn't want to have full care if the baby, she would have half at the most. Me and Ash could raise it like a family.

I walked down to the bathroom, this was were Juliet went through many pregnancy tests and failed every single one.
I went to Jinxxs old room, this was were he confessed about his depression to me. I spent many nights sat on a chair in the corner, watching over him, I worried so much about him.
I went into Jakes old room. This was were I held him tight, as he cried into my arms after his mothers death.
Next along was Ccs room, this was were me and him discussed new ideas for the new album.
Of course next was Ashley's room, the room we first had sex in. Some of the best memories of my life.
I carried along to the kitchen. This was were we had a massive food fight. Everyone. The whole band and our partners. That was back in the good old days.
Finally was the lounge. Were me and Ashley first confused our love for each other. I remembered it so well.

*flash back*

"Don't worry about it Ash, there will be other girls" I told my best friend who's just been dumped. "But Andy, I don't want another girl" I patted his back
"Yeah, I know, I know"
"No" he sits up "no you don't. You know you told me ages ago, your bisexual?" He was the only person who knew about it.
"Yeah..." My fave went bright red
"Well I'm not"
"Yeah I know Ashley" I laugh
"I'm gay" this took me back, Ashley Purdy, how women describe as the sex God!
"Wait...are you serious?" I ask in full shock
"Yeah...I didn't want everyone to know, that's why i stuck with girls"
"You know you could've told me, I mean I told you about.."
He cut me off short "yeah but I knew one secret would lead to another"
I cocked my head to the side "what other secret?"
"I love you Andy" I thought he must be joking at first but I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't
"Ash...I dunno what to say" I looked down, totally shocked and confused
"It's okay, I understand, you have Juliet" he lowered his head in sadness
"No...I like you back...I thought you liked girls so I could never tell you" his head lifted up with a big smile as I spoke
"But...Juliet" is all he said
"I can't...I can't leave her though" I said blankly, that was the cruelest thing I've ever said
"Yeah, I understand"
*End of flashback*
That was how we confused our love, it wasn't until a drunken night that we made love. Then that led to more drunken nights until it became a normal thing and we'd just fuck for the hell of it. Eventually he became my unofficial boyfriend and we kept our love life completely silent.