Last night a little dancer, came dancin' through my door

I got a call from Ronnie. I pulled out of Ashley and picked up.
"Hey Andy my man! Me and you out tonight, bring Ashley if you want, but we're going to this new strip club! Just opened! And they have private rooms if you want to get off with one" he says, I couldn't really say no, not to Ronnie.
"Yeah sure, sounds cool" I say before hanging up. I walk towards Ash.
"We finished?" He asks "yeah...urm...that was Ronnie. He's invited is out tonight"
"Yeah sure, where?" He asked
"A strip club" I say, and his face drops
"DONT YOU THINK ITS HARD ENOUGH I HAVE TO SEE YOU WITH JULIET? NOW IVE GOT TO WATCH AS ANOTHER HALF NAKED GURL CLIMBS UP YOU?" He was almost screaming
"Ashley, I'm sorry, but what was I supposed to say? It's Ronnie?" His face started to look less mad and more sad
"I just find it hard" he says, nearly in tears. I wrap my arms around him
"I know, but don't worry, we'll get through this, and I've got a plan..." His eyes lit up!

Later at the club
Me, Ronnie and Ashley were sat down with really slutty ladies dancing on top off us. Ronnie pulled one of them into a private room with him and I snuck into one of the rooms with Ash. We took advantage of our location....I locked the door and dimmed the lights, I tied Ashley down to the wooden board and stripped him from his clothes. I licked his lower leg and started moving up slowly, I got to his long dick and wrapped my lips around the tip before taking it in slowly, I kept going deeper and deeper until it was at the back of my throat choking me and his ballsack was against my face. I moved my head up and down along his hard cock before lifting my head. I then got on top of him and turned around. I placed my asshole around his dick and started to move up and down in a backwards life position. He moaned into my ear, quite loudly and groaned as I went down. I pulled myself up and untied him. That's when he handcuffed me to a pole by the side off us and bent over in front of my I got my dick in his arse and screamed with pleasure. My only free hand reach infront of his hips and grabbed his cock and my fingers rubbed it up and down. I heard Ronnie leave his room and got worried, what do we do? If Ronnie sees us in here he will know! I pulled out and looked at Ashley, he was just as worried as me, what were we to do???