Backs against the wall

I sat in the car, I didn't want to go inside. Everything I loved was slowly running away from me.
Cc came outside with his bags glaring at me. I saw the damage I'd done to him. I actually did feel bad.
Next it was Juliet. She comes out with her bags, staring at me, biting her lip nervously.
Cc walks over to her and I can sort of hear their conversation.
"Juliet, you could come my place, we could live together, happily" Cc says happily
"No cc" she tells him
"But...I love you"
"I've just lost Andy, I can't be with you. What we had wasn't love"
"So you just used me?" His face dropped and he looks devastated. I actually felt really bad now. Maybe I should've beaten the shit out of Juliet instead, she's the slag using my best mate for sex!
Juliet walked over to the car, I wind the window down and glare at the face of my ex
"Hope your happy Andy" her face remained motionless
"How could I possibly be happy? I've lost everything I Love" my eyes were watering and I had to force back the tears.
"If you loved me you'd have never let me go"
I sniggered at the comment "foolish bitch. It's not you I regret loosing" I wind the window up before she could say anything and she just walks away.
Cc looks over, fear written all over his face.
I open the door and stick one leg out, he instantly stumbles backwards, tripping over his own ankles and falling to the ground. I walk over as he starts to crawl backwards. I stand over him and stick my hand out, he winces and squeezes his eyes shut.
He slowly opened them, noticing I didn't hit him. He sees my hand and hesitates to grab it. I help him to his feet.
"Sorry" I bite my lip "I really am" I walk back to the car
"Andy" he manages to get out, I turn around to face him "so am I" he mumbled through his bruised lips. Who am I kidding, his whole gave is bruised.
I wish it didn't have to tear the band apart but...." I sigh "it's too late for that"
He nods his head in acknowledgement. "See you around Cc" I wave my hand and he waves his as well.
I kick a rock as I walked to the car and cc moved down the street. I opened the door just as Ashley walked out, arms full off bags.
"Ash" I shout. He looks at me and turns away.
I chase after him "Ash please don't leave me" I grab his arm
"Get he fuck off me! I don't ever want to see you again!" He snapped. Tears filled my eyes, and my hand shook
"I-I love you Ashley"
"I don't believe you" his lip trembled and he walked off as fast as he could. I stood there, hopelessly. I felt like dropping to the floor and flooding the world with my millions of tears. But I didn't I just stood there. Hopelessly. I didn't want to live this life anymore. Walked inside, not knowing what to do. I looked around, it looked so empty. I was on my own now.