Never give in

"Rock Band, Black Veil Brides have been rumoured to have split up after a cancelling of 7 upcoming shows" I woke up to the sound of the TV "fans have spotted guitarist of the band, Jeremy Ferguson, better know by the band as Jinxx, on a train to Canada, without the rest of the band" why on earth would Jinxx be going to Canada?
"Fans have also spotted lead singer of the band, on his own in the house once shared by all five members. He's been rumoured to not have left the house in the last week." Wow our fans seem to know everything, sometimes even before we do.
I carried on watching the news report, picking out any bits they've obviously made up, when I felt a small vibration next to me. It was Jake, apart from Jinxx, the only member who doesn't hate me right now. I put the phone to my ear and answered the call.
*a long pause*
"Andy?" It was defiantly Jake
"Yeah?"
"Are you watching the news?" He sounded as if he'd been crying. I nodded my head before realising he couldn't see me "yeah, i have" I say quietly
"Do you know why Jinxx may have left?" He was definitely crying, without a doubt.
"He...he said he can't do it without you" I bit my lip while talking.
"But..." He left his sentence half finished. He obviously didn't want to talk, not really.
"We need to get him back"
"We need to do more than that Jake" I say "we need to get the whole band back"
There was another long pause "how? And what's happened?"
"Long story. Put it briefly, Ashley is furious with me, I almost put cc in the hospital and Jinxx was struggling to much at the loss of you"
"There's no way in hell we can fix this"
"We must!" I insist "we're the black veil brides and we always will be" I say
"Never give in?"
"Never back down!"