WE GOT THIS! -p2

"-" =someone speaking
example =thoughts
-0- =change of place

Anastasia<-
Hi, I'm Anastasia, and where i am now is cheer camp. It's held every summer, except this is the first year I've went because my best-friends, Addison and Bree, dragged me along. I did protest however! Except it didn't make a difference, the bus already was on its way to the camp and by the time we were there it was too late. I mean, i can't complain, it is pretty great.
It's our last day here, I'm really excited. Although, I haven't seen my friends and family for 2 weeks!  I have made new connections with people who i didn't think i would be able to first, but now i feel slightly happier and confident!

-0-0-0-0-0-C h e e r- C o u r s e-0-0-0-0-0-

"Oh my gosh! It's the last day of cheer camp! It's been even more amazing than i dreamed!" Bree squealed excitedly and i gave her a toothy grin.

"Alright everyone gather around!" yelled Bucky, Addison's cousin, and Cheer captain. I smiled at my friends before walking over to stand by Addison's side and paying attention to Bucky rambling on. He made his over-dramatic entrance, splitting us in half as he did so, tumbling to the front. A few cheers and mostly clapping were heard until he used his hands and his strong facial expressions to quiet everyone down before he continued, "You've all heard the stories of blood-thirsty monsters who roam these woods," he said, pointing around him, a few looks of terror shone on most faces, "Feasting! On innocent cheerleaders," he went quiet, a few mumbles were heard. I rolled my eyes at his pathetic behaviour.

"Boo!!" The Acey's yelled from behind Bonzo and Bree, causing them to hug each other for an instant reaction. A few chuckles were heard and the pair who were once hugging pulled away out of embarrassment to their actions.

Bucky continued after laughing a little, "Well those stories are just silly make-beliefs!" he paused again, he pointed to Lacey, Jacey and Stacey, making them walk up to the front before he began again, "You three lead the Veterans, you're the A-team. Addison, Anastasia, you take the newbies." he finished whilst the 'Acey's' began handing out vests for our team. "You're the uh," he paused thinking of a name, he looked around and saw that mostly zombies were apart of our team. "You're the Z-team." he stopped, leaving us to nod at each other. "Today is our last day at Cheer Camp, meaning we have our end-game competition!" we all looked at each other, grins on our faces, "We will all be competing for the 'Cheer Camp Cup'! To see who is more Cheer-tastic! The Veterans have always won the cup-," I cut him off.

"We'll see about that Bucky!" i yelled, the people on my team agreeing, even Addison. A fake-smile made its way onto his face, pissed that i had cut him off.

"To the cheer course!" yelled Bucky, the A-team following him, Lacey, Jacey and Stacey, running behind shortly after.

"Watch and learn snowball!" Lacey yelled at me and i gave a small growl. My eyes widened at the deep growl that came from the back of my throat. Okay, what?

Addison and Bree put comforting hands on my shoulder making me un-tense my muscles, "C'mon lets show them that we got this!" cheered Addison. The Z-team cheered and we ran over to where the rest of the people were. e all got into formation, starting to dance and sing.

[skip to the other brackets if you don't want to read the lyrics]
-----------

Addison:
We're back here on the scene
And everyone's together

Anastasia:
With zombies on the team
It's better than ever, better than ever

Bucky:
Those moves won't get the gold