EXTRA

Hi everyone! So sorry if you got excited by the title, but I'm here to tell you guys about my next upcoming book. 

I've roughly spent a year[and ongoing] trying to write this new book for you guys, and let me tell you it is interesting. 

I have a twitter account, please make sure to go and follow it for updates! 

@ yuhitscoco

AND NOW FOR THE BLURB/TEASER OF MY NEW BOOK!! 

Célia Rivierra.

That name, those two words, brought fear to the entire French population and nearly all of Earth's.

The french Mafia leader's daughter, the French assassin; 'Scarlet Sword', France's Mafia's deadliest weapon--yet their most prized possession.

The one person nobody wanted to mess with.

She was gorgeous, her mind as sharp as a knife's edge, her confidence high.

Until she was assigned a mission which might end in failure, or like she is used to, perfection.

She is made to go undercover to a masquerade ball to get some information on the Italian Mafia boss, Matteo Acardi. He was as some girls may describe him, handsome,

Greek god like, maybe even perfect. His attitude; cold. His actions; heartless.

But due to the fact that Celia had only every heard of him, and only saw a painting from when he was in his mid teenage years, she doesn't exactly have these thoughts

just yet...

What happens when these two descendants of Mafia Bosses meet face to face? Will the world come crumbling down with war? Jealousy? Revenge?

Find out now in : ------[haha the title is a secret]