CHEER-p8

Anastasia

"Good luck Mr. Future President!" I heard Addi exclaim, poking Zed's chest playfully. I joined the group as Bree did as well.

"Hey guys!" Bree exclaimed, "Did you hear? Addi's being tested for Cheer captain later!". I grinned, I'm glad she's doing that! I can't deal with Bucky for a whole hour during Cheer practise again.

Addison chipped in, trying to hold back her excitement, "It's not a big deal," she shrugged, then turned to us again and her eyes widened with excitement, "Okay it's a huge deal!"

A squeaky voice chipped in, "A huge chance to fail!" yelled Lacey, her and the small trio were making badges for Bucky's presidency.

"Oh shut it miss piggy, just because you haven't been given the opportunity to." I snapped back, making her glare at me before i turned back to my group.

Bree continued with her speech, "If Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh, she's so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins. He's so gonna win, because you know, elections, they're just like these big old popularity contests. And Bucky is super popular. So," she paused, looking at mine and Addison's faces, telling her to be quiet, "what?" She questioned, clueless.

Zed mumbles, sarcastically, "Thanks Bree."

She quickly realised and made a face of regret.

"I know it's weird I'll only be cheer captain if Bucky's president, but..." She was cut off by Zed.

"No, that just means neither of us can lose, because one of us is going to get what we want. And I can live with that." he grinned.

"Me too," Addie hugged Zed before i made a cringing face, yes they were cute, it was just 'too' cute some times.

"C'mon Addie, Ana, we need to go and study for a Chem test," Bree mentioned and we both nodded.

Addie was ready to walk off when i said, "Oh! I need to grab my cheer bag from my locker, I'll meet you both at the library," I walked off, heading for my locker.

I clicked in my code before opening my locker door. It was covered in pictures that i had drawn over the past few weeks. I heard the School's entry doors slam open, making my attention go to it. Wolves stormed in, Willa and Wyatt at the front whilst everyone else at the back.

"These sheep just let us in?" Willa questioned sarcastically, most people left the hall way, scared for themselves leaving just me and them. "Baahd Idea." she said, imitating a sheep, making me roll my eyes and keep looking.

"We agreed to play nice," said Wyatt, smiling at me a little.

"Oh, this is me, playing nice," Growled Willa, scratching the pastel coloured lockers.

Mine was different from everyone else. I had painted mine red last year, the school couldn't do anything about it because every time they tried to take the paint off, i would just replace it with more red.

My gaze lingered on Wyatt for a few moments but stopped as the Wolves began moving forward, in my direction.

I snapped my gaze back to my locker, grabbing my cheer bag. I quickly slammed my locker shut to reveal Wyatt on my left and William on my right. I groaned a little before turning, facing Willa. I squinted my eyes shut and mumbled, 'just my luck', under my breath. They seemed to have heard this because both Wyatt and William chuckled.

"You Wolves can hear everything, huh?" I questioned, turning to face William and then Wyatt. Wyatt shrugged and smirked a little.

"Quite a show you put on yesterday, white hair." Mentioned Willa. I smiled awkwardly, not liking being under all the Wolves' gazes.