CALL TO THE WILD-p9

Anastasia

PING!

My phone went off.

1 new message: PEPPY CHEER BESTIE💃🏼💅🏻

I cringed a little, my stomach churned again, why was i still mad?

--------

PEPPY CHEER-BESTIE💃🏼💅🏻

P.C.B: hey girl! i noticed you ran off after talking with zed, what happened? also, wanna come over and do the Chemistry work?

I hesitated before replying;

A: hey! of course I'll come round, also, don't worry, it's just Zed being a prick as per. I'll be there in 10!

--------

I put my phone down, quickly putting on my grey joggers and light purple tank top and quickly styling my white hair in a messy bun, picking out a few strands of hair to frame my face.

I smiled in the mirror, holding onto my heart-shaped necklace. I looked perfect!

I packed a small bag, and quickly grabbed my phone, throwing it in there too before running downstairs and throwing two bottled slushies in my bag along with a few candy bars and gummy bears.

I then walked out of the door, quickly locking the door before sprinting to Addison's house. She mentioned in school earlier that her parents were out for the whole day.

-0-0-Addisons's House-0-0-

I knocked on the door before opening it, Addison was used to me doing this so she didn't mind.

"I'm home bitches!" I yelled, laughing as Addison came into my view and did the same.

We made our way into the living room and i set out my papers, she did the same.

I was just about to grab one of my slushies out of my small bag when an ear-piercing scratch was heard from the door.

I perked my head up, giving Addison a questioning look. She gave the same one and i stood up, "Stay behind me Addi," I walked slowly up to the door and carefully turned the door-knob. It was late at night and nobody would usually knock this late.

I tilted my head sideways as i opened the door, no-body? I looked at Addi and set my bag down on the chair outside before turning back round and being met with the small group of Wolves from our school. I shrieked quietly, eye widening. The wolves looked at me strangely, probably not realising why i was there. Willa was about to speak up before Addison came up behind me and stood on my left, giving the wolves a confused look. Willa finally spoke up, realising Addi was now there.

"Come with us," she ordered. I raised an eyebrow mumbling, 'bossy.' She glared at me whilst Wyatt chuckled.

"What's so important?" questioned Addie.

"You both are," Wyatt commented, his eyes glistening as he smiled at her. I rolled my tongue along the inside of my cheek before rolling my eyes and growling slightly. There it was again, that feeling.

The Wolves looked at me, almost as if i was a pack member, looking at one another and mumbling. I heard faint ones of, 'the fuck?' and, 'is she a wolf?'. I coughed, getting everyone's attention.

"You know i can hear and see what you're saying!" I declared before Addie turned me to her. The Wolves looked at me, awkwardness spread on their faces.