PRAWN- p15

Anastasia

As we all walked, head held high, towards the entrance of Seabrook High, gasps and murmurs of, 'wow', and, 'is that Wolves and Zombies?'.

The majority of people stepped out of our way so we could get through, a group of four stood, gaping at our group.

"What's that?" Bucky questioned, voice rising.

"It's Zombies! And.. Werewolves?" answered J.C, his voice questioned in disgust.

"In formal wear?" grimaced Stacey, looking our group up and down in disgust.

"They look good.." stated Lacey, the other three giving her a glare, making her straighten her posture in embarrassment.

As we neared closer to them, we stopped as Bucky's slightly shaky voice spoke up, him pointing at us.

"You guys can't be here! There are rules against this!"

"Bad laws are meant to be broken," started Zed, shrugging.

"And monsters don't follow the rules," Eliza stated proudly, giving Zed a low-five. "Zombies are apart of Seabrook, Bucky, we deserve to be here."

"We're apart of Seabrook too," i began.

"The originals in-fact." Wyatt finished off, his eyes glowing, daring them to come forward and start something.

Bucky looked behind him, eyeing the Zombie alert switch, "Someone's gotta stop you!" Bucky exclaimed, leaping for the switch.

Willa suddenly leaped forward, baring her claws and teeth, growling at Bucky, making him leap backwards, his hand away from the switch.

"Welcome to Prawn." Bucky grumbled.

The group wore smug smiles on their faces, the Zombies lead us into the hall, but first Willa started coughing rapidly, causing myself and her brother to rush to her side to make sure she was alright.

As we walked into the hall, my eyes sparkled in delight.

Wyatt grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles, "Would you like to dance, Milady?"

I laughed lightly, "Of course, my prince."

He dragged me gently to the dance floor, placing his hands on my waist and my hands around his neck.

We were swaying to the singing of Zed and Addison, going along with their movements.

-----------

[Zed] You're from the perfect paradise,

[Addison]Oh,

[Zed] And I'm living on the darker side

[Addison]Ooh, I had a feeling if you got to know me

[Zed] Right from the start you caught my eye. And something inside me came to life

[Addison] Ooh, I've got a feeling, now you really know me

[Both] Someday

[Addison] This could be, this could be ordinary

[Both]Someday could we be something extraordinary

[Zed] You and me side by side

[Addison] Out in the broad daylight

[Both] If they laugh, we'll say. We're going to be someday

[Addison]Someday, someday

[Both]We're gonna be someday

[Addison]Someday, someday