THE WIERD ENCOUNTER-p4

Anastasia

-0-0-the town hall-0-0-

I sat down on the edge of a bench, next to Zed as i heard Bucky and the Acey's talking.

"Werewolves are real!" Bucky exclaimed, acting like he was the one who found that out, "I always, always, said that the stories of monsters in the forests were real!" he said again, grabbing a few peoples attention whilst i just rolled my eyes. She then sat down, and sulked like a 2 year old when they don't get what they want. "And no-one believed me!" he exclaimed, causing Lacey to rub his shoulder, comforting him.

"I thought Werewolves were just myths?" Stacey asked, finally saying something.

"Yeah, like cavities." replied Jacey, smiling a little at his false-fact.

The Acey's and Bucky turned to him as-well as myself from beside him. He looked at me, then to the rest of the group, "Those are real too?!" he asked, trying to calm down at his most recent discovery.

I heard Lacey pipe up, in her little annoying voice, "Werewolves, eww!" she continued, "I really hope my allergies don't act up!" she whined, popping the 'p'. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, she noticed, turning to me causing her little 'clique' to do the same.

"What are you looking at, freak?" she said, looking me up and down.

"I seem to be looking at someone who has clearly no common sense about Werewolves at all," I continued, they glared at me, "They don't shed, you're just over-reacting as per usual." I turned away, earning a few mumbles of cockiness from the Acey's.

I saw Zoey talking to Mr Necrodopolis--Zeds and her dad.

"Please can i have one?" She pleaded, earning a small giggle from me, i looked at Zed and he just grinned, still listening to the conversation as i did the same, "I'm the only Zombie in my class, a Werewolf friend would be great! I'll feed 'em and walk 'em." she finished, giving her dad 'puppy dog eyes' trying to persuade him.

"Yeah, as much as i would love to let you have one, Werewolves aren't class pets Zoey!" he reasoned with her, causing her to frown a little. "And they certainly aren't friendly." I frowned, stereotypes for Wolves are so harsh, we all think of them as monsters. It was exactly like when Zombies first came, except the Wolves aren't getting any sympathy--it almost makes me feel bad and guilty.

Addison then came in with her parents so i stood up and walked over, greeting her parents, Mr and Mrs Wells.

"I'm okay!" she exclaimed, obviously her parents were quite worried, after all her mom is the mayor. Just then Bucky ran over, accompanying us but stepping further away from me as he did so which made me roll my eyes.

"Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale!" he paused, "The crash was horrible, but," he paused again, hugging Addison from the side, "I protected Addison, anyone as courageous as me would've done the same." He paused again as i interrupted with a small growl under my breath. I turned to Addison.

"I'm gonna go, message me and tell me what goes on." I gave her and her parents small smiles before storming out of the building.

I walked into an alleyway and punched a wall, pissed about Bucky and his little 'clique'. How can he just lie like that and get away with it?! I held my fist as i sat down against the wall, my knuckles were bleeding but i couldn't care less. I winced a little as i ran my left index finger over the quickly showing bruise that was forming second-by-second. I reached for my bag that was by my feet when i heard rustling by the garbage bin that was a fair distance away from me. My head shot up and i began to stand. Not this again. "Right I've had enough now, come out, I'm fed up!" i yelled, it went deadly silent. I growled a little and grabbed my bag, storming out of the alleyway again.