PART OF THE PLAN-p11

Anastasia

-0-0-rollcall-0-0-

I sat beside Wyatt, some of the Wolves behind us, and to the left and right of us.

I was shaking my leg frantically, i don't know if it was because of the nervousness of being the Great Alpha, one who was meant to lead a WHOLE pack to a hidden moon stone, or because if i was excited to finally have found my pack. But then again, I would be stealing something huge from Addison if i was.

Wyatt noticed how much my leg was shaking and put his hand on my thigh, not in a sexual way, but more in a way to calm me down. My leg almost immediately stopped and i looked up to him and smiled, like I've said before; Perfect.

I pulled out one of my fluffy notepads, scribbling down a few ideas on how to get the moon stone before the demolition.

We had to hurry--it was scheduled for 9pm tonight. It was currently 10am. Meaning less than 12 hours to assemble a plan. Perfect.

I had a few things written down;

first idea:

-walk straight in, they won't be able to stop all of us?

I shook my head, ripping out the piece of paper, rolling it up and chucking it in the bin. I looked at my second one.

-get Eliza to hack the alarms, making it easier so we aren't seen.

I groaned, ripping the paper up again. The Wolves don't like when some-one random wants to join their pack. I put my head in my hands, this was harder than it seemed.

Wyatt took my hand in his and kissed it. Slight blush crept onto my face. He whispered to me, "Don't stress about it, we can skip the event in the main hall and we can stay either in the library or somewhere you like whilst assembling the plan." I grinned, kissing his nose agreeing with him.

I closed my fluffy notebook and was about to put it away in my bag until Wyatt grabbed it, stroking the light-coloured fur.

His eyes widened at the feeling before he kept stroking it, i giggled a little at his cuteness.

I reached in my bag and grabbed a dark purple one Addison had gotten me for my last birthday.

I handed it to him, swapping the one he currently had for the one i had.

I put the other one in my bag and looked to him, he was still mesmerised by it.

"You can keep it Wy," i commented, his face lit up and plastered a huge grin on his face.

"Thank you Ana!" he exclaimed, still stroking the pad.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

1 new message from: Unknown

I raised an eyebrow, who could that be?

I opened it,

U: Watch yourself today, you'll never know who's gonna pop up.

I gulped and let out a shaky breath i didn't know i was holding.

Wyatt noticed and held onto my hand, moving his mouth by my ear,

"What's wrong pup?"

"Oh! Uhm, nothing," I let out an unconvincing smile before the bell rang, saving me.

I stood up and flung my bag over my shoulder.

"Wanna get Fro-yo and we can talk about the plan?" he asked.