03 - Holy Shit Sharon!-

The conversation was too much for me about what had just happened, so I decided it was best to wipe their memories. 
I wasn't able to wipe their minds, I tried but after seeing into his mind.. Bucky's... Man, Bucky had seen some shit.. the poor guy... I couldn't muster enough courage... Besides, Sharon said she wanted to remember, she wanted to be there for me and I felt honoured and cared for. I couldn't find Zemo in time, so, I couldn't wipe it from his memory banks, either, it's a timed thing, see. If I do it now, he'd most likely forget even ever meeting me... so... I can't.

I soon found out where Zemo had gone, there was a party that Sharon was hosting downstairs happening and Sam was heading down with Sharon. I checked over with Bucky. He was sat on a sofa staring at his metal hand. I sighed and meandered towards him, I slowly sat down beside him. His eyes seemed crinkled and he looked at his arm with deep scars of confusion riddling his features. 
  "Hey..." I sat beside him and tried to, with sad eyes, meet his gaze.
"Why didn't you tell anyone." He stated more than asked.
  "Same reason as you. Protect the others, shield myself." I answer, Bucky looks up and finally his staring eyes soften and catch my contact.
"Mm." He didn't exactly answer, just made a humming noise. He flexed his arm and held his head in his hand. 
  "Headache?" I ask, barely above a whisper. He nods. "Let me," I softly brush my hand up his cheek up to his temples. He slowly removes his hand from his face and allows me to touch his face and helm. I cradle his head and shut my eyes. I focus on what is causing him pain and massage it to quell it internally. Bucky hums pleasantly this time. I re-open my eyes and flicker them to meet his. "Better?" I ask in a slightly ragged voice.
"Thank you." Bucky thanked me.
  "Any time." I softly say. I get up to leave and he lightly grasps my hand, 
"...I'm.. Sorry." He guiltily apologises and looks away with a light dusting of pink on his cheeks.
I smile back at him and leave, calling back, "Come down when you're ready, lone wolf!" I hear him make a breathless snort as I enter through the doors of the room with the funky clothes on wracks. I head straight to a two-piece suit that is practically underwear, I put over the top a neon yellow tank-top and then a mini-skirt just for fun - that was pink and would be neon under the UVs.

I head off down the stairs, realising I forgot shoes but actually cannot be arsed to go back so I walk out the doors and head straight to the bar. I order a Blue Vodka Martini and sip it in a lady-like fashion. I feel a man's hand hovering over my ass and I step aside just in time, the man's hand lands on another guys' butt and all hell breaks loose as they begin fighting. I simply drink my Martini and watch innocently as the fight escalates.

 "I suppose you started this?" Sharon appeared beside me and asked, I nod, still sipping my drink. "Well, at least you have taste. That's one of my favourites, too." She commented on my choice in drinks.

We were calmly watching as the fighting started to finally dissipate as one of the guys was fully knocked out, it was the guy that was gonna grope me, hm, serves him right; then Sharon said something that made me choke on my drink, "So, karaoke's open, you wanna impress Bucky and Zemo, now's the time, they're both here~" 
I spun on my heel and choke on my drink. Sharon chuckles and tries to help me by patting my back, but when the fuck does hitting someone's back ever help? "Excuse me!?" I incredulously ask, playing dumb.
 "Oh come on, you look like the sort that's secretly a pop-star or some shit! Now, get on up there and show off your lingerie!" Sharon shoves me forwards, I trod on the guy on the floor, balanced myself and stood up straight. I brushed myself off and when I turned around, Sharon had a microphone in my face, a spotlight suddenly finding me and the music dies down. 

S

H

I

T