06 - Let Me Drown

(this chapter is pretty heavy.. personally anyway. Enjoy!! :D)

"WHAT were you THINKING!?" Stephen snapped after a long moment of him pacing in silence, hand rubbing his stubble so hard the fine hairs may even cut his shaking digits.

I stand in silence, head down, afraid he may lash out.

"WELL!? ELSIE!?" He slows in his roll of angered thoughts gushing from his mind to mouth. 

  "I.. I am not property of your STUPID SORCERER'S SCHOOL! I left for a reason-" I try to retort, but he cuts me off with rough impatience.

"A reason!? Yes, of course, you ran away to rebel! Well, guess what, WELL DONE, you have ROYALLY REBELED!" Stephen yelled with spite.

  "You idiot! I didn't do it to rebel! I left because you are too much like my uncle! Too much like that son of a bitch! TOO MUCH LIKE HIM THAT MADE ME FEEL SO POISONED, SO DISGARDED, SO BROKEN. JUST LIKE BACK THEN! YOU. Stephen FUCKING Strange ARE NO BETTER THAN MY ABUSER!-" I roared, tears streaming down my cheeks. Angered stains of black eyeliner that once lined my water-line, now flooded my cheeks in an ashy stained look.

"IF I WAS SO MUCH LIKE HIM I WOULD'VE HIT YOU! OH, HOW EASY IT WOULD BE FOR ME TO DO SO, YOU'RE FRAIL, SCARED, TINY IN COMPARISON TO ME, and we both know my magic would exceed yours! I have read all the books in the Library of the Kamar Taj so many more times than your foolish little self could bother to even bat your lashes towards!-" Stephen growled with arrogance.

  "THERE HE IS! The real Stephen Strange, the ego-centric cunt who can't have anyone do anything in anyway other than the way he wants it done! You are so overbearing! CAN'T YOU LET ME BREATHE!?" I pressed my palms to the earth, a large crack breaking through the Mirror Realm Strange quickly made us be in. I snarl at him, eyes turning violet. He says nothing, oranges and reds swirl around him, green showers of light pooling from the Eye of Agamoto placed elegantly around his neck. Blue tunic billowing along with his red cloak. He levitates and my strike misses him.

"YOU CAN BREATHE HERE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE! But if you think I will let you harm any such place as reality, you are mistaken! With your history, you know exactly why you're in the Mirror Realm, you know exactly why I had to imprison you in your own HOME! ADMIT TO IT! SAY IT!" He kept barking those same orders.

  "Ahahaha... Now I see what this is about." I stand from the floor. 

Raising my hands up to the sides of my head, twisting my wrists, eyes no longer violet, they're darkening, I let the big guns take control.

  "LARENCIATUS COUTARMENTUM!" I scream at the top of my lungs. 

I watch as Strange stumbles backwards. "W-what chant is that?! I have never heard of it-"

  "It's ours." I say, other voices spliced, bleed into mine and we speak as one.

    "It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Sorcerer Supreme. Dr Stephen Strange. I am the protector of this host. And you have just met your end. Let us go. Elsie is changing for the better. If you keep us here like a caged animal, we may just destroy everything you have built. Check your green bean if you must... But We assure you. We will get our way. We will break free. There's nothing you can do to stop us." We smile. Eyeballs turned fully black. No light. Nothing but darkness.

"You can't... I.. I will not let you!-" Stephen said.

    "Well.. we warned you." We spoke. We turn to walk away. Stephen uses a magic chain to hold us back. He attempts to pull us in. We hold onto the whip, dark static shocking him after travelling up the magic weapon. "You fool. We don't use tricks anymore. Illusions were fun.. but using our magic to our full potential, now that sounds like a plan!"