Chapter 7: Double Date?

Weeks passed. Rashmi has now adjusted herself to the new office. One day, she is talking with her colleagues and showing them something on her phone.

One of them says,"I can't believe Rashmi. You arranged this party all yourself? You're a very nice party organizer."

"She is my best friend. I gave her surprise on her birthday by arranging the party. All decorations I did myself. Also the dress she is wearing, I designed it." Says Rashmi.

Sid was hearing their conversation. He comes close to Rashmi. As soon as he comes, she offs her phone.

"Can you show me the photos?" Says Sid.

"Of course Sir." Rashmi replies and shows him the photos.

Sid sees the photos and says, "Come to my cabin Rashmi." and goes.

Rashmi follows him.

"What happened Sir?" Asks Rashmi after entering Sid's cabin.

"Can you do something for me? I need your help" Says Sid

After a few minutes...

"Okay Sir, I understand everything. But at first we have to plan about it." Says Rashmi.

"We will but it's not possible in the office. Let's meet somewhere else."

"Where?" Asks Rashmi.

"At a restaurant. Be ready after office. Hope you've no problem." Sid replies.

"No it's ok." Says Rashmi and leaves from the cabin.

Sid smiles in his mind.

In the evening...

Sana finishes her work and calls Sid.

"Hello. We planned for movie today do you remember?" Asks Sana on phone.

Sid was driving his car and Rashmi was sitting beside him. "I can't. I'm with Rashmi now. We are going to a restaurant for some work." Says Sid.

Sana becomes angry. "Work? That too in restaurant? Am I a fool? Why doesn't he tell that he is going on a date with Rashmi?" Says Sana in her mind.

"Hello? I'm hanging." Says Sid.

"Wait wait. Which restaurant?"

"Blue Diamond Restaurant."

"Okay. I'm hanging." Says Sana and hangs up the call.

"They are going to restaurant for work? I'm sure they're telling lie. I must see." Says Sana in mind and calls her driver.

"You don't have to come today." Says Sana.

"Okay Madam. So, will you come yourself?" Asks the driver.

"Yeah" Says Sana and hangs up. Then she goes to Paras.

Paras was talking to Mahira. Sana interrupts them.

"Paras, wanna hang out? Let's visit Blue Diamond Restaurant." Says Sana.

"Wait wait. Didn't you see that we were talking? And he can't go with you. We have some other plans." Mahira says, annoyed.

Paras still can't believe that Sana asked him.

"I can go with you Sana. Mahira and I will go some other time. Let's go Sana." Says Paras.

"Ok. I don't have my car. I'll go by your car. I'm waiting outside. Come quickly." Says Sana and leaves.

"But Paras you promise..."