Chaptet 14: Misunderstanding

As soon as the car reaches the venue, Sana gets down from her car and starts running very quickly. She pushes through the crowd and enters the hall.

She sees the big stage where models are coming one by one and doing ramp walk. They were looking drop dead gorgeous in their outfits. Then she looks at the photographers who were capturing the event. Everything seems well-organized to her. Then her eyes starts looking for Sid.

Announcement- Now we want our CEO, Mr. Sidharth Shukla to say something about this event.

Sid appears on the stage. He is wearing a black coat and looking too much handsome. He takes the mic in his hands and says, "First of all I want to thank you all for coming here. To be honest I didn't think that this event will be so much successful as it's all got messed up. Let's not talk about this. I want thank our technicians, photographers, event organizers, our models and above all I want to thank our lead designer Ms. Rashmi Desai. Without her it was impossible. From photographers to models, all is her idea. I want her to come to the stage."

Rashmi comes to the stage. She is wearing a golden coloured gown. She is looking very much attractive, just like a princess. She comes and stands beside Sid.

"Now I understood everything. He cancelled us because Rashmi told. It's all her plan. But how did Sid agree? Before doing this he didn't even told me. To him Rashmi's wish is greater than me. Is it the Sid whom I used to know? Is he that best friend of mine? Is he that Sid who used to care about me?" Says Sana in her mind. Her eyes are wet. She is struggling to control her tears.

"Today I want to make our relationship official. I love you Rashmi. I really really love you." Says Sid.

A huge smile appears on Rashmi's face.

Everyone starts clapping.

Sana slowly walks out of the hall. She can't bear with their clapping. She puts her hands on her ears. Only those words are echoing in her ears, "I love you Rashmi."

Sana sits in her car. She is crying. "I hate you Sid, I hate you." Sana says in her mind.

The car gets started.

Sid and Rashmi goes to the backstage.

"Outstanding Mr. Shukla. It is the best fashion event I've ever seen." Says Mr. Sharma.

"That's mean the deal is final?" Asks Sid.

"Not only the deal is final but I want to do double investment in this deal." Says Mr. Sharma.

Sid becomes overwhelmed. He can't find words to say.

"I again failed." Says Abhinav in his mind, looking angrily to Sid. Then he leaves.

"By the way Mr. Shukla I've to say you have a very good choice. All the best for your future." Says Mr. Sharma and shakes hand with him.

"Sidharth it's a very good news. We should celebrate." Says Rashmi.

"Yeah of course....." Sid stops as he sees Dev coming towards him.

"Sir, Shehnaaz Mam came." Says Dev.

"What? Where's she?" Asks Sid.

"I was just going to tell that you're looking for her but before I could reach she already left." Says Dev.

Sid looks at his watch.

"It's not too late. Maybe she is in her studio." Says in his mind.

He was about to go suddenly Rashmi stops her.

"Where are you going? Reporters are waiting for your interview. Also what about our celebration?" Asks Rashmi.

"Rashmi just wait for sometime. You handle them. I'll be back soon." Says Sid and goes.

Sid drives his car to Sana's studio.

Meanwhile...

Sana reaches her studio. After getting down from her car Sana started crying loudly. She can't control her tears. She can't accept that she is not his priority anymore. Someone took her place. She is nowhere in his life. It was the last thing she ever wanted.

Paras comes outside and sees Sana crying.

"What happened Sana? Why are you crying?" Says Paras coming towards her.

Sana isn't in her sense. Paras starts consoling her. Getting emotional she hugs Paras tightly.

At the same time Sid reaches the studio. Sid opens the window and sees them hugging each other.

"Looks like they are busy. How will she get time to inform me about today? She is now busy in her own life. I should not disturb them. It's better for me to leave." Says Sid in his mind. Inside he is suffering very much. There are some unnatural feelings which he never felt earlier.

He doesn't want to think too much and starts driving.

_______________________________________

Both are suffering but don't want to confess.

Putting their ego aside, can they be together again?

Stay tuned...

Also vote if you liked this chapter