Chapter 27: It's All Over

At The Award Ceremony....

"And the Businessman Of The Year goes to Mr. Sidharth Shukla."

Sid goes to the stage. He takes the award.

"So Mr. Sidharth Shukla, we want to hear a few lines from you." The man says and gives Sid the mic.

Sid takes the mic and says, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I'm extremely honoured to receive this award. I'm earnestly grateful for the recognition I have received for my work. I have faced several challenges on my way here, but each one of them has only strengthened me to make me the person I am today; a thorough professional who knows exactly what he wants; someone who sets his eyes on a goal and does not lose sight of it, unless it is achieved. Winning this award would not have been possible without the inspiration I have received from my family specially from my Mom and my Dad, Mr. Ashok Shukla, who established this Shukla Creations. Unfortunately he is not with us but wherever he is, he must be proud of his son. I sincerely thank my employees for helping me reach a stage where I can proudly hold up this award as a mark of my achievement. I also promise to only get better at my work so that you can see me here for a more such awards. Thank you!"

Everyone claps.

Sana wipes her tears. She is feeling very proud of him today. She also knows the struggle he did to earn this position. After his Dad left, how much he worked for the company. He chose his responsibilities over his dream. And no one knows it better than Sana.

After The Award Ceremony....

Sana is waiting outside for Sid. He told her that he'll drop him home. After sometime Sid and Rashmi come.

"You came. Let's go." Sana says.

"Sana wait. I have something to tell you." Sid says. His face becomes serious.

"What happened?" Sana asks.

"Actually I wanted to tell you from yesterday but I couldn't get a chance. I don't how you are gonna react but you have to know it..."

"Sid, come to the point. What do you want to tell me?"

"Sana, Paras...Paras is cheating on you.... with Mahira."

"What?"

Sana can't believe.

"Are you out of your mind? He'll never do such a thing." Sana says.

"Sana trust me, I saw it with my own eyes." Sid says.

"Sorry Sid but I can't. I know him very well. He is madly in love with me. He can't do this to me."

"Love! Love! Love! Why can't you see that he doesn't love you? He just loves your money. You are the daughter of a famous politician, your father has lot of money, he could not control greed. I always told you that he is a fucking bloody asshole!"

"Enough Sid! You're forgetting that he is my boyfriend. Today he saved my life. If he didn't hold gun to that goon's head, I might not be here tonight."

"Wonderful! He hold the gun and became God. And what I did, it doesn't have any value. I was  madly looking for you. I was continuously blaming myself for that incident, but it doesn't matter. Very good. You can't trust your best friend but you can easily trust that jerk."

"Yes I trust him. He is not like you. If he is with me for my money, then you are also with Rashmi only for her looks."

"What are you saying Sana?" Rashmi says.

Sana looks at Rashmi.

"Yes Rashmi, I'm right. He loves you just for your looks. Remember Sid, one day you told me that look doesn't matter. But sadly, it matters. You are with her because you find her attractive. Doesn't she entertain you? Tell me Sid. Isn't it true that SHE IS YOUR PERSONAL SLUT..."