Chapter 20: Sangeet Ceremony

"Sana, Sana."

"Di please open your eyes."

"You have to wake up. Sana!"

Sana slowly opens her eyes. She has blurred vision. She sits up slowly and looks at everyone.

"What am I doing..." Sana can't complete her sentence and coughs.

"Relax Sana. Everything is ok. Thanks to God that anything didn't happen." Says Sid and hugs Sana tightly. Tears are rolling down from his eyes.

"Sidharth, why are you crying? I'm totally fine. But how did I survive?" Asks Sana.

"Di, let's go home. I'll tell you everything later." Says Jasmine.

Sid leaves Sana. They both stands up.

"Thank you so much. I can't even imagine if you didn't came for our rescue." Says Sid to the man who saved them.

"Please don't mention. It was my duty." Says the man.

They all leave.

Back At Home...

Sana is lying on her. Sid enters the room. Seeing him, Sana gets up from the bed.

"It's ok Sana. You should take rest." Says Sid.

"No I'm fine." Says Sana.

"I just came to check...So... I'm going then."

"Wait." Says Sana and comes close to Sid.

"Jasmine told me everything. Why you jumped into the pond?" Asks Sana.

"To save you." Says Sid.

"You don't know swimming, right?"

Sid nods.

"The why did you do it? Why did you put your life at risk? What if anything bad happened to you?"

"I was afraid Sana. I didn't want to lose you. I don't care about myself. But your life matters the most to me. I can't live without you."

Sid holds her hands.

"Stupid!" Says Sana.

"What? I'm stupid?"

"Yeah. Only stupid people can do this."

"And what are you? Gadhi! Who told you to take pictures from that much close? Is it necessary to take photos everywhere?"

"Hey you, don't call me that." Sana shouts and points her finger towards Sid.

Then both of them giggles.

"By the way Sana, I want to ask something." Says Sid.

"Yeah say." Says Sana.

"Actually when I was rubbing you hand then...Umm...I saw my name on your Mehendi. I don't know why you did it. You know that I love Rashmi..."

"Wait wait. Are you thinking something else?" Says Sana and burst into laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Asks Sid.

"Oh! I can't stop laughing. How can you even think that? It's not me. Jasmine told that Mehendi designer to write your name. I didn't even notice. You know nah how much delusional she is. She wants us to...Umm...You know what I mean." Says Sana.

"Yeah. Then it's okay. I thought that..."

"I know. Sid don't forget that I'm not single. I have a boyfriend and we love each other. Why will I write your name?"

"Yeah. Sorry I forgot." Says Sid.

"It's okay." Says Sana.

They both becomes serious and looks at each other.