Chapter 29: Goodbye

After some days....

"I can't believe Sidharth. How could you do this? You didn't even think about me." Rashmi says to Sid.

It's early in the morning. They both are in Sana's room. She called them for some reason. Sana's parents are out of the city now. They told that they would fix the wedding date after they returned.

Sidharth doesn't speak a single word. He himself doesn't know why he agreed to the marriage but that time it felt so right. To be honest, still he is feeling that his decision is right.

Suddenly Sana enters with Jasmine and Aly.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting." Sana says.

"Shehnaaz, can you please tell me what is happening here? You both are friends. Sidharth loves me. Then why your parents are thinking about your marriage?" Rashmi asks.

"I know Rashmi how you are feeling right now. But trust me it's not Sid's fault. He agreed to this marriage only for Jasmine and Aly. He loves only you." Sana says.

"So what can we do now?" Rashmi asks.

"I have a plan. I can't let three lives be destroyed. Jasmine and Aly, I think you two should do court marriage. Mummy Papa is not here now. So you can easily get married. After your marriage they will accept you for sure. After all, how long can a father stay angry at his own daughter?" Sana says.

"But getting married without their blessings won't be right." Jasmine says.

"Their blessings are always with you. By the way I won't be there at your wedding. I have got a job in Canada. I'll leave for Canada tomorrow morning. Then there won't be any problems between Sid and Rashmi's happy life. Sid and Rashmi, you two should also get married as soon as possible." Sana says.

Her words leaves everyone shocked. Sid was quiet during the whole conversation. Suddenly he says, "What does it mean? Are you moving Canada? You will leave all of us."

"Yes Sid. I don't want to be a problem. It will be better if I leave."

"Di, please don't do this. There will be none of my family members at my wedding." Jasmine says crying.

Sana goes and hugs her.

"What did I say? Our blessings are always with you. Now wipe your tears. You are getting married after some days. It will be look be bad if you still cry like a child." Sana says.

Jasmine wipes her tears.

"Aly, from now she is your responsibility. Take care of her. Promise me, you will never let her cry." Sana says to Aly.

"Of course Di. I promise you." Aly says and smiles.

Then Sana goes to Rashmi and says, "Rashmi, I'm really sorry. That day I insulted you for no reason. If possible then please forgive me."

"It's fine Sana. I didn't mind. I'm happy that you realized your mistake. And what you have done for us today, I can never forget it." Rashmi says.

"One more thing. I have to tell that you are very lucky. You have got a person like Sid in your life. I know he will always keep you happy." Sana says.

Rashmi smiles.

"Okay, I have to go to studio now. It's my last day there. Bye guys." Sana says and leaves the room. After sometime Sid also leaves the room.

Sana comes downstairs. Sid also comes after her.

"Sana, wait."

Sana turns behind. Sid comes close to her.