Chapter 13: Conspiracy

The day of the event...

Abhinav comes out of his car. There is a briefcase in his hands. Some girls are standing in front of him. He goes to the girls and says, "Here is your money. I hope now the work will be done."

The girls smirks and says, "Of course Sir. We'll do as you told us."

They take the briefcase and open it. The girls become satisfied to see the cashes.

"Remember, my name should not be revealed otherwise..."

"Don't worry. We'll not tell anything."

One of the girls shakes hands with Abhinav. Then Abhinav goes in his car. Rubina is sitting beside him.

"Now one more thing." Abhinav says and calls someone.

At the photographic studio...

"Cring! Cring! Cring!" The telephone rings.

Mrs. Mandira Kapoor, the owner of the photographic studio, picks up the call.

"Hello, Mandira Kapoor speaking."

"Hello myself Sidharth Shukla."

"Yeah Mr. Shukla say."

"Today your studio's photographers are coming to capture our event. Actually I want to cancel it."

"What? But everything is ready. Our photographers were just going to that event. How can you cancel it at the eleventh hour?"

"I'm so sorry but there are some problems. And not only this event, from now you don't have to capture any of our events."

"Hello, hello..."

Abhinav hangs the phone and laughs.

"Everything is done. Now we have to just wait and watch the drama." Says Abhinav.

"But I don't think this one will work. We all know that Shehnaaz is Sid's best friend. Though we cancelled it, he'll definitely talk to Sana and sort it out." Says Rubina.

"Oh Rubi! I noticed that day that Sid and Shehnaaz aren't in good terms. I watched everything while coming downstairs. They weren't talking that much. I'm sure this will increase their misunderstanding and nothing will be sorted out." Says Abhinav.

At Sid's Office...

"Sir everything is messed up. I don't know what to do." Dev says while entering Sid's cabin.

Sid and Rashmi were talking then.

"What happened Dev? Why are you so tensed?" Asks Rashmi.

"Our models refused to come today at our event." Says Dev.

"WHAT?" Sid and Rashmi screamed together.

"Do you know what the fuck are you saying? Without models this event can't happen." Sid becomes very angry.

"Sir I don't know why they did this." Says Dev.

"Sid calm down we'll definitely find a solution." Says Rashmi and tries to calm Sid down.

Suddenly Abhinav enters.

"Sid did you hear this?" Asks Abhinav.

"Yeah. Our models aren't coming." Says Sid.

"What? Models aren't coming? I came to tell you that our photographers also cancelled." Says Abhinav.

"Impossible! Sana's studio can't cancel. Maybe there is some misunderstanding. I've to call Sana now." Says Sid.

"There is no use of it. I tried a lot to convince that Mrs. Mandira Kapoor, but she refused to capture our event. She said that from now she would not capture any of our event." Says Abhinav.

Sid couldn't believe Abhinav's words. "Did she actually say it? But where is Sana? I know she can't do anything about this but she could at least inform me earlier." Says Sid in his mind.

"Sid you see what you can do." Says Abhinav and leaves.

Sid sits on his chair. He is feeling very low. This deal is very important to him. What if the client cancel it? His reputation will be totally lost. Will he ever be able to get it back?

Rashmi puts her hand on Sid's shoulder.

"Sidharth please don't be sad. I'll do something. This event will be very successful. I promise you." Says Rashmi confidently.

"What will you do? I'm finished Rashmi. I'm finished." Says Sid

"No Sidharth. I told you that I know some models and photographers. They'll capture our event and do the ramp walk. I know it's late but I'll convince them at any cost." Says Rashmi.

Sid's face becomes brighter.

Meanwhile...

"Mam we are ready to go." Says Sana to Mandira.

"No need for that. They cancelled us." Says Mandira.

"What?"

"When?"

"Why?"

Sana, Paras and Mahira becomes shocked.

"I don't know. Mr. Shukla himself cancelled. He's not going to work with us again. We lost a very big client." Says Mandira.

"It had to happen. I'm sure it's because of Sana. I think nowadays they don't talk with each other. That's why Sidharth cancelled it. They don't know the difference between professional life and personal life." Says Mahira.

"Mahira, why do you blame Sana for everything?" Says Paras looking at Mahira.

"No Paras. She is right. Shehnaaz, personally I like you very much. But this time maybe it's your fault." Says Mandira.

"I don't know why he cancelled. But he has to answer. Give me sometime Mam. Please." Says Sana and tries to call Sidharth.

But it says busy.

"No I'll go to his office myself. I want answer for this. Didn't he even think about me before doing this? I must know what he is up to." Says Sana in her mind and goes to her car.

As soon as she sits in the car, the driver starts driving.

_______________________________________

Overcoming all obstacles, will this event be successful?

How Abhinav's conspiracy will change Sid and Sana's life?

Stay tuned...

Also vote if you liked this chapter.