01

the sun in Stars Hollow was just starting to set as teagan made her way back home after her evening shift at the diner, the golden hour glow made the picturesque town look magical as she passed miss pattys dance group and the mayor.

"hey doose!" teagan flashed a smile to the man as stopped in front of him. "good day at the market?"

"you know fine well that it was not." he frowned. "dean and i spent half the day following a scavenger hunt to find the canned goods, and we only found half of them."

"huh, how'd that happen?" the teen smirked as she thought back to her handy work. "serves dean right anyway."

"it's not funny, teagan. it could've hurt my sales."

"oh, i know! some persons sick idea of a joke." she laughed as she began walking past him and opened her bag to grab her book. "hope you catch who's responsible for this heinous crime."

"giving taylor hell, teagan?" miss patty yelled from her dance studio, fanning herself as her students continued to twirl.

"only a little." teagan yelled back. "and nothing you could prove."

teagan stuck her head into her bag, searching through the discarded papers from school and silverware from the diner to try and find her book. "ugh, no." she groaned.

she let out an exasperated sigh, giving up on her half-hearted attempt at searching.

she has forgotten her book at Luke's again. "why god? is this punishment for torturing taylor? i promise he deserves it." she muttered to herself as she took a 180 degree turn back towards the diner.

teagan slowed her pace as she closed her bag when she was abruptly crashed into from behind.

"ow!" she shouted out to the mysterious figure that had collided with her, when she lifted her head all she saw was the back of a dark head of hair buried into a book with, what she thought was, a pretty nice leather jacket.

"watch where you're going, asshole!" she yelled to the boy and finished zipping up her bag as she continued her walk back to the diner.
                                                                                              ~

the brunette pushed open the door to the diner for probably the fifth time that day since it was one of the only places you could go to in the town, that and visit the gazebo.

"i think i just met Stars Hollow's biggest asshole, i didn't even know we had one of those." teagan began as her boots clicked towards the counter and behind luke to 'her' shelf, something luke had assigned to her when she began working for him to keep her stuff.

she continued as she grabbed the forgotten item. "is he new? he was wearing this stupid leather jacket, and he had his stupid head stuck in his stupid book and then he-"

teagan cut herself off as she recognised a familiar head of hair staring at her from across the table, a smirk playing on his lips. "please, don't stop for me. i think you were about to call something else stupid."

"asshole boy is here. what is asshole boy doing here?"

"luke, would you like to introduce your nephew to your favourite employee." lorelai chuckled, squirming in her seat in excitement at the two stereotypically angsty teens. "and stop saying asshole, this is a fine establishment, let's keep it that way."

"nephew? since when do you have a nephew?" teagan turned to her boss. "is he gonna be here all the time? is he replacing me?"

"oh, and drive the customers away from the pretty waitress? i wouldn't dare." the mystery boy flashed her an insincere smile as he walked passed her to grab a pen. "besides this place is claustrophobic."