CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER 4

"You're so fucked. Figuratively and literally."

And I believe him.

He starts to pepper kisses on my inner thighs. Making his way to my pussy.

Then a thought comes to my mind that I'm completely naked and he still has his pants on.

"Take your pants off." I ask between moans.

It's all too much for me.

Too much in a good way though.

He looks up from between my legs and the sight is I'm greeted with is worth beholding.

It's so dirty and animalistic and erotic.

"Don't ask for things you're not ready for. Yet." He tells me with a smirk.

Oh god

"Hope." I mutter.

"Nope. There is no hope for you. You are utterly fucked."

Huh?

"I mean, my name is Hope."

"Royce, Now that the pleasantries are out of our way, let's get this party going. I don't want keep this beauty waiting." He softly pats my pussy.

A whimper claws it's way out of my body.

I don't even know if it's considered dirty talking when he is call my pussy beautiful.

"Now let me devour it."

He spreads my legs apart. And I'm so happy with my self for going with Tate to do this Brazilian wax thing. It was her first time, so she took me with her.

See, so many firsts had happy with Tate. She is my angel.

His face disappears between my legs. His breath between my legs is everything that was missing in my life.

First stroke of his tongue on my folds had me bucking off the bed. He ravishes me. One of his thumb plays with my nipple and the other one with my clit.

He eats me out like a mad man. I'm a writhing mess. My hands fine there way into his hair. I know I must be hurting him but damn it, if I could think twice about it.

I couldn't stop the moans that are getting out of me. They are so loud that I have to put a pillow over my face to stop myself from brings the whole mansions down.

He moves his tongue to my clit and sucks it in his mouth. At the same time, he pushes his middle finger inside me.

"Oh god!!" I moan loudly bucking off the bed.

"No god babe. Just me." He whispers from between my thighs.

Now I get why everyone's obsessed with sex these days. Like, why wouldn't someone be if it's like this. It's an addicted. Or maybe it's an addiction only with Royce.

Then, he goes back to sucking my clit. He pushes another finger inside me and then another. He is fucking me with three fingers and it pains so good.

He fucks me with his fingers like he is fucking me with his dick. My body slides on the bed with his movements.

My hips move with his fingers, jerking and grinding against his face shamelessly.

I could feel the wave coming. I know it's going to be best orgasm I've ever had in my life. I can feel the pressure building in the bones. And just when I was about to come he removes all his fingers from inside me.

I gasp when he removes his fingers and I could almost cry.

Before I could do something stupid like cry, shout or replace his fingers with mine.