chapter three

23rd October

It had been a week since Stella had spent the night at Harry and the Cal's flat. Having woken up so early, unaware of the foreign bed she was sleeping in, she decided it best to leave to not overstay her welcome. So, Stella left just as the sun began to rise, still in Harry's clothes and carrying the bundle of her own. It had been a week and Stella, stupidly, had not given the clothes back yet, only dropping a text to thank the three for letting her stay.

Stella was currently sat at her dining table, with Gee to her left, Freya to her right, and Talia in the kitchen making drinks.

"I'm glad I went home before I drank too much," Gee noted. "I could feel a hangover brewing."

Stella laughed, resting her chin on her hand. "Can't say the same," She countered. "I could barely walk."

"Oh yeah, Simon said you went back to the Halo tower," Talia explained, bringing the drinks to the table and setting them in front of the girls. "That was pretty nice of them."

"Yeah, Harry was nice enough to let me sleep in his bed"

Freya raised an eyebrow, while Talia spluttered into her tea. "Excuse you?"

"Not like that!" Stella exclaimed, shaking he hands in protest. "He was on the couch."

"Hmm, is that so?" Freya hummed teasingly.

"Yes, it is. Besides, I could barely protest I was that tired."

Freya folded her arms crossly. "I was so pissed off I couldn't make it, I really wanted to see you."

"You are right now." Stella joked.

"It was probably best you two weren't there," Gee interjected, as the two girl's eyes flashed towards her. "You-know-who was there."

"Voldemort?" Stella chuckled, bemused, as Freya and Talia pulled a face at each other.

"No," Gee laughed. "I mean Karinna."

Stella's mouth twitched, as she turned to see both Freya and Talia scowling.

"I honestly don't understand who keeps her around," Freya shook her head, bringing her cup up to her mouth.

"I think it's Cal?" Stella asked unsurely. "Well, that's what I assumed from her mention of a shag in the bathroom."

The girls collectively groaned in disgust.

"So you've spoken to her then?" Talia pressed, leaning forward on the table. "What did you think of her?"

"Not the best first impression I have to say," Stella started. "Kind of rude. Not good with names either... Tia."

"Oh fuck off!" Talia shouted, as she covered her face, the other girls laughing at her. "She always calls me that."

"Well, she thought I was Sarah!" Stella exclaimed.

"Sarah doesn't like her either," Freya added.

"Neither does Lux apparently,"

"Hold on, hold on." Talia waved her arms. "What else did she say to you?"

Stella paused. "Just about how she's known the boys for years,"

"False." Gee interrupted.

"She kind of also implied she had a thing for Harry, I don't know" Stella shook her head.

Freya rolled her eyes and scoffed into her tea, as Talia gaped at Stella over the table.

"Speaking of, I need to give his clothes back at some point," she added ignoring Gee's grinning face.