Episode 1 - Love's creation

Love's POV

At the age of 21 I am already a CEO of twentywendy and at the same time I am already pregnant at that time. I got son, Third. He is small, smart, and cute just like his parents. But, sadly his father died due to the car accident. It had me suffer and tried to move on from him. It's still hard for me knowing that I have to raise my son on my own. Sometimes I don't know what to do first at all, either work or taking care of Third.

"Third, hurry up. You are going to be late in school!" I shouted from distance calling Third.

"I'll be there, Mamu!" Third clamored back.

Third is already 5 years old and called his mother as Mamu while his father is Papu. He didn't even get chance to meet his father personally. Love explained everything to him and the cause of his death at the early age. Third understood it and accepted it later on. He keep telling his self that his father is always in his heart and that soon they will meet. Everything happens is on purpose, he said.

Love is driving Third to school. After 15 minutes they arrived.

"Be good there and..." Love said.

"and don't pick a fight with anyone and don't talk to strangers. Got it! See you later, Mamu!" Third waved goodbye to his Mom.

This is my daily routine driving him to school and picking him up from his school. Now I am heading back to my office. I am working everyday. I am always productive. Imagine me being a single mother and a CEO at the same time. My work and my son is always my priority. I am working because I needed to. I need to work for a living. In order to have what I need and my son's needs.

Love arrived at the office at the exact time. She always wakes up early so that she won't be late and to drive his son to school early too.

The people at the company greeting her as she walks along heading to her office room.

"Good morning, maam."

"Good day!"

"Hi Maam good morning!"

Love replied "Good Morning!"

At her office room she called her secretary about her schedule for today.

"Secretary, what are my schedules for today?" Love said while working on her laptop.

"Uh you have two meetings, Maam. You also have interviews for today."

"That's all? " Love asks.

"Lastly, looking for a baby sitter for your child?" her secretary furrowed her eyebrows.

Right I almost forgot. I have to find a babysitter to take care and to protect my son.

"Okay, I'll take care of everything of that. Thank you. You may leave now."

"Okay, Maam. Do you need anything else? Coffee? Tea?"

"Green tea please!"

"Okay Maam. Green tea? coming right up!"

"Thank you." Love replied.

Love browsing online finding a babysitter for her son.

Her secretary finally arrived and gave her the green tea that she wanted.

She is still browsing on the internet until now. She spent so many hours to find one but unluckily she can't find one as they are all unavailable.