Episode 5 - Family Day

Love clinging her arms around Kavin's neck and stared at him feeling like in a slow motion.

Damn, why do you have to be so hot and handsome at the same time? That was illegal. Your eyes, your nose, your lips, your face, everything about you is perfect. Are you really my creation?

"What are you doing?" Love asks.

"Carried you. I know you feel uncomfortable sleeping on the floor."

How did he know? Does he read minds too? He is not really living like ordinary people huh?

"Hey, I am fine. You don't have to carry me here."

"It's fine. You are kinda heavy. What did you eat?"

"Are you saying I am gaining weight?"

Kavin shook his head and replied "You can sleep now. I know you are tired and sleepy from work."

"What about you?"

"I already told you earlier."

"What? Watching me sleep?"

Kavin nodded.

"You are creepy. It feels like a ghost is watching me sleep."

"Goodnight." Kavin replied.

"Hey wait tomorrow is Sunday and that means family day. So I am planning to surprise Third about this. We are going to spend time together just like what we used to do before."

"Alright. Goodnight."

"Goodnight too even though you won't sleep." Love chuckled.

The next morning, Love and Kavin prepared the breakfast so early for Third as a surprise.

"Kavin help me here." Love said.

"What am I gonna do?"

"Cook."

"I thought you don't like me to cook for you both."

Does he really read minds? Even about yesterday. The food that he cooked is not good and it's burnt. I should have said this to him before he reads our minds.

"What? I didn't say that. Well not this time, you are going to help me to surprise Third, okay?"

"Mmm deal." Kavin gave a thumbs up sign.

Even though you don't express any emotions on the outside but I can feel what you feel inside. It feels like we are connected.

Kavin cracking the eggs but using Love's head. Every single egg he crack he will hit her head. Love was surprised about what he did.

"Aww, what are you doing? Why are you cracking the eggs by hitting them on my head?"

"Why? Did I do it wrong? Where should I hit the eggs?" Kavin asks.

"Here I'll show you. Get one egg and you are going to crack these one by one using the bowl or something hard surfaces like wall." Love showing where to crack the eggs.

"But your head is hard enough." Kavin asks.

"Funny, just do what I said." Love looking so pissed.

After cooking the eggs next will be the soup. Which is Third's favorite soup.

"Taste it. Tell me if it's already good." Love said.

"Mmm so good. What do you call that cooking job again?"

"A chef." Love answered.

"Oh yes you are a good chef."

Love chuckled and replied "I am not. I just know how to cook. So is it already good so that we can already eat."