Episode 9 - Remembering

Chimon replied "Oh no I was just doing this for my girlfriend. Ex - girlfriend. We've been working since then."

"Ah I see. Alright!"

"Alright? What?"

"I'll think about it."

"Oh okay so when are we gonna meet again?"

"It depends on my schedule. I don't know yet."

"Alright, I'll see you then. Bye." Chimon leaves.

"Mmm" Love slightly nodded.

A few days later Chimon went back to TwentyWendy again and meet the CEO. After Kavin took Third at school he decided to meet Love in her company, to look after her.

Love was so surprise by his unexpectedly visit. He arrived first before Chimon.

Kavin opened the door and forgot to knock.

"Kavin? What are you doing here? You were supposed to look after Third." Love surprisely said.

Kavin didn't respond.

"Answer me. Also learn how to knock next time."

Kavin went back outside, closed the door and knock.

Seriously what exactly is he doing? I didn't ask him to go outside just knock? Ah forget it.

Kavin continuosly knocked. Love was annoyed by the knocking sound and replied "Come in!"

"Why are you like this?"

"What?"

"You just went back outside just to knock? I just said that learn to knock next time."

"Oh"

"Tell me why are you here? How about Third? Who will pick him up?"

"Me."

"Then you should have stay there. Wait for him. Go back now."

"Why?" Kavin moves closer towards her.

Love walks slowly backwards as he was walking toward her.

What is he doing again? Walking towards me?

"Why don't you want to see me?" continued walking towards her.

"Kavin please. Go back to Third. It's late."

"It's still early besides I just got here."

Love bumped on to the table. Kavin touched her hair looking like he is getting something on her hair. Love simply look on Kavin's right hand while touching her hair.

Kavin got her a rose and said "Here!"

"What's this? Where did you get this? How did you..." Love touching her hair everywhere finding where that rose came from.

"Magic." Kavin replied.

Chimon continuosly knock at her door but no one answered so he decided to open the door instead.

He was surprised by what he saw. He saw Kavin and Love so close to each other.

"Chimon! I mean sir Wachirawit. What are you doing here?" Love shouted.

"Sorry I think I have to go now." Chimon replied.

"No no it's fine. Wait here."

Love simply whispered to Kavin "Go out first."

"What? Why?" Kavin asks.

"No more questions. Go back."

Chimon interfered their conversation "It's okay. He can stay here."